Official The Harder They Fall Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dooooope flick. Im not too much into westerns because they can be rather slow but this shyt was so vibrant i couldnt help but be engaged. Like watching art on screen. They did very well with the sets and action. Everybody did they thang as well. Why zazie gotta be so good looking? I dislike her personally but her facial structure is so damn :noah: and regina out here being a green eyed goddess. Imma definitely cop this in physical form. Might get some posters or some shyt too. This up there with 3:10 to yuma remake for me. Top 5 western flick at worst.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Italians had Spaghetti Westerns. Basically their own interpretation of the west in America but with Italian actors for the most part (some even passing as Mexicans). Whats a good name for this type of western for the England/Jamaican brehs.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Really enjoyed this movie. Finally a good black western to knock Posse off the mountain top. :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's what they call "picking and choosing" :mjgrin:

Im soooo glad you chose me
full

:laff::laff:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I watched this a couple nights ago and I really loved it. It was fun and energetic, the movie’s 2:20 runtime flew by. Tons of great characterization for the ensemble cast, vibrant and detailed cinematography and picture, dope soundtrack. Can’t say enough positive about this flick, can’t wait for any potential sequels coming down the pipe in the future

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this with my girl on Saturday and we really enjoyed it. It was a little long, but other than that it was perfect. Lakeith definitely was my favorite. He was just smooth with it in this movie.

I also enjoyed the music. Best soundtrack for a movie I've heard in a while.