obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
shyt was aight. Action was top notch, great fight choreography and memorable set pieces. Writing was ass (especially the dialogue), but no one's really watching for that. Chris Evans was cheesy af, but hilarious. Probably put this on par with Extraction, which was another enjoyable Netflix action flick.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a fun watch. Chris Evans was in that bytch COOKING with the fukkery.

Judging by the way they shot everything, Ryan Gosling isn't quite on the level of a Keanu Reeves with being able to perform most of what's been choreographed for him in these fight scenes, but he can pull off enough for it to work.

I'm hoping this was successful enough for them to move forward with the planned sequels, because we definitely need more ridiculous action movies where the stakes aren't "the world is going to end".

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this right now. Absolutely trash nothing original about it at all. It’s like they bit from every movie in this genre and put it into this shyt.

I had no expectations. I’m just trying to be entertained, but with this shyt, it’s as if you've already seen it before.

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was enjoyable. Solid action flick. There is some really bad dialogue here and there and Chris Evans is the only one that turns it into anything good. Dude was hamming it up but I thought he killed it. Was like a Travolta Face Off kind of performance. Not quite as OD but reminded me of that.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ryan GODling is back! :ahh:

my boy was on a slump but this can be his franchise :salute: