daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it's a bit preternatural but it's okay so far. This flashback is unnecessary.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh you saw it? What do you give it out of 10?

6/10 from me. Generic action flick but it had some decent action/set pieces in it. Netflix played themselves getting all those A/B-list actors though. Could have saved money getting someone like Scott Adkins as main and lower tier actors for the movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
6/10 from me. Generic action flick but it had some decent action/set pieces in it. Netflix played themselves getting all those A/B-list actors though. Could have saved money getting someone like Scott Adkins as main and lower tier actors for the movie.
Thanks for the review. Yeah, if the action is good I will enjoy myself. So none of the acting performances stood out to you?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the review. Yeah, if the action is good I will enjoy myself. So none of the acting performances stood out to you?

Not really, that's why I say netflix should have cheaped out on the actors. Chris Evans was hamming it up tho. :mjlol:

If you're about action you'll find it entertaining.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Wait wait waaaaaiit I’m out the loop and must catch up.

@Peter Popoff and will release a joint statement later
This movie is dope. The choreography is fukking impeccable with very little cut scenes and I love the casting.

I really hope Fiege keeps The Russo bros around for future MCU projects. They're in their bag.

I'm only 15 min in.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My nikka, you bugging.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, you bugging.
:mjgrin: Nah! I'm one of the few of the Netflix defense force on here and I say it ain't all that.

giphy.gif

Don't challenge me again. :ufdup:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Classic movie

They were doing straight damage to Sierra Six :damn:

Ya and me wifey were really surprised how much we enjoyed it at the movie theater caught us off guard
May need to go back and skim some stuff cuz a few things were different from the book than the movie
Chris evans was :laff: as shyt in this tho