Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:blessed:

The negativity this gets is kind of shocking to me. It's an action-packed popcorn thriller that does it well.

Movie was FLAMES. Can’t trust these art snobs and cac movie critics lmao.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gossling is really the woat

was watching “only god forgives” and it hit me how crazy it is how often they have to pigeonhole his role into characters who are mildly retarded to accommodate his limited acting skills

my comment is in no relation to this film…I was searching for something and came across your post

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
was watching “only god forgives” and it hit me how crazy it is how often they have to pigeonhole his role into characters who are mildly retarded to accommodate his limited acting skills

my comment is in no relation to this film…I was searching for something and came across your post

One of the reasons I don't like Nicolas Refn, he seems to like the protagonists to his movie/shows like that. Too Old To Die Young and Copenhagen Cowboy lead characters were on that Gosling type silence with long and boring moments of blank stares into nothing steez.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons I don't like Nicolas Refn, he seems to like the protagonists to his movie/shows like that. Too Old To Die Young and Copenhagen Cowboy lead characters were on that Gosling type silence with long and boring moments of blank stares into nothing steez.

didn’t realize he worked on drive and bronson as well…drive was the same shyt…I’m having a hard time remembering bronson and the pusher trilogy tho…I’ve watched so many damn movies to the point that there are many I flat out don’t remember even tho I know I watched them…I’m not familiar with the TV series you mentioned…are they worth checking out?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
didn’t realize he worked on drive and bronson as well…drive was the same shyt…I’m having a hard time remembering bronson and the pusher trilogy tho…I’ve watched so many damn movies to the point that there are many I flat out don’t remember even tho I know I watched them…I’m not familiar with the TV series you mentioned…are they worth checking out?

:francis: There are some here that cosign Too Old To Die Young but I found it and Copenhagen Cowboy a drag to watch.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: There are some here that cosign Too Old To Die Young but I found it and Copenhagen Cowboy a drag to watch.

given how I feel about drive and only god forgives I’ll probably pass…the more I think about bronson the more I remember it being disappointing although not necessarily bad…the best thing I recall about that movie was the digital versicolor track lol