Daps
:mjgrin: Nah! I'm one of the few of the Netflix defense force on here and I say it ain't all that.

giphy.gif

Don't challenge me again. :ufdup:

What show is this and is it good? :jbhmm:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Armas was the best thing about this film.

I know it’s not meant to be 100% serious film, but it just felt a bit too wooden for me.

I’ve been going through a lot of espionage films recently and I like the fact the humour is more real life snippets, but I feel this was trying to be too deadpan.

Was ok as an evening watch. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever watched a good Netflix film ever.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What show is this and is it good? :jbhmm:

Almost Human, a sci-fi crime procedural. Karl Urban played a bitter cop who was :mjpls: against androids until the force gives him a very human-like and sarcastic lightskin android (Michael Ealy) to be his partner. :mjgrin: I liked it and thought it had potential but Fox was in it's trigger happy phase and canceled it after one season.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Armas was the best thing about this film.

I know it’s not meant to be 100% serious film, but it just felt a bit too wooden for me.

I’ve been going through a lot of espionage films recently and I like the fact the humour is more real life snippets, but I feel this was trying to be too deadpan.

Was ok as an evening watch. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever watched a good Netflix film ever.

Have you seen Beasts of No Nation?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was good but they should've went the more serious route and made this a new a Bond/Mission Impossible type property especially if you're going to spend that type of money. Still waiting on that Extraction 2 :unimpressed: