Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Decent , albeit generic action flick. type of movie i watched all the time during the 80s and 90s.
But Ryan Gosling is no Arnold or Jackie unfortunately, and like other people said, Chris Evans was basically the main reason to watch this movie. doing a sequel without him seems ill advised.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
When Lloyd maced Six :dead:

I really wish Lone Wolf was black. I liked the line he said about money.

It's ok. Russo's seem to do great action and hand to hand combat in particular. Just didn't like the way Six seemed super human like he had a super soldier serum or something. Took me out a little. Otherwise decent flick.

He was numb to it due to his daddy abusing him and his brother.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this was super trash , the blocking, the stunt work, the drone shots, the cgi smoke to cover up bad special effects :scusthov:

the movie trailer makes its seem like taken or Jason borune where it believable action that a person capable of and then this because Age of Ultron in the second act :childplease:

Adam project the only good original Netflix action movie that came out recently

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I wanted to like this more than I did. Screenplay was awful. Felt like a trailer for a movie.

The digital effects were pretty bad too. Lot of quick cuts on the fight scenes too.

Chris Evans was dope though.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Lowkey this better than John Wick
It may be recency bias, but honestly I feel the same. It was a fun ride.

:dahell:

John Wick was a genre redefining flick that changed the game. Incredible choreography, filmed by stuntmen as an ode to art form. Wide shots without many edits and cuts, letting the action breathe and sit on screen. The OG John Wick is one of the best action films of the 2010's, and probably the most influential.

Gray Man looked way cheaper, despite having almost 10x the budget of the original John Wick film, and is just another Netflix original movie. As far as Netflix original action flicks go, I liked Extraction more than Gray Man

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THAT MEDIOCRE ROCK/REYNOLDS/WONDER WOMAN MOVIE WAS MUCH BETTER
THAN THIS AND IT HAD THE
SAME TYPE OF CHEAP CGI.

:devil:
:evil:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dahell:

John Wick was a genre redefining flick that changed the game. Incredible choreography, filmed by stuntmen as an ode to art form. Wide shots without many edits and cuts, letting the action breathe and sit on screen. The OG John Wick is one of the best action films of the 2010's, and probably the most influential.

Gray Man looked way cheaper, despite having almost 10x the budget of the original John Wick film, and is just another Netflix original movie. As far as Netflix original action flicks go, I liked Extraction more than Gray Man
dudes always gotta take it too far :russ:

i liked the movie, but in no multiverse is it better than john wick