Official The Expanse Thread

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'm still :bryan: at how they got this nikka up out the paint.

You can't even feel bad for him after seeing those texts :snoop:

Its almost comical. Destroy your career Mars brehs.

And the showrunners were so explicit about the fact that he was being replaced. Even had the new pilot drinking out of his cup like:yeshrug:

Soooooo disrespectful :pachaha: I've never seen nothing like this
:damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

And the showrunners were so explicit about the fact that he was being replaced. Even had the new pilot drinking out of his cup like:yeshrug:

Cosmic ether. :picard:

I knew instantly they were setting him up for the seat with the battle chemistry they expressed between him and Holden. :wow:

BTW Monica should be a part of the crew to make good PR or some shyt. She's a civilian but didn't even freak out when Holden said they were going out like Butch and Sundance. Just all :lupe: I would have been like :damn:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Ole boy was probably reading the script like
GrotesqueBitterBrahmanbull-small.gif

Was it even in the script? Or did the just freeze frame him and add some CGI floating blood and throw the rest of his scenes in the :trash:.

:dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was it even in the script? Or did the just freeze frame him and add some CGI floating blood and throw the rest of his scenes in the :trash:.

:dead:

It's the latter.

I knew it :mjlol:

sNFjV3H.png

IMO wrong move. Should have just recast him for next season.

But Bull and his :mjpls: shenanigans grew on me so it's whatever

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also, I was :dead: at Naomi doing a space Haka :russ: really had me convinced she was trying to commune with the ancestors

AND ANOTHER THING! No one on Luna has played basketball or football. How the fukk is the bottle in the air for 30 seconds and no one attempts to grab that shyt mid-air?
8PVO067.png
Buncha board game playing muthafukkas :hhh::pacspit:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

dude was slimy as hell :mjlol:

but being dumb as fukk and messy is typical martian behavior :skip:

Daps
Remember that time you tried to kill me, Cap? :leostare:

:dwillhuh: That was a lifetime ago. Things change.

See, I told you he was cool :mjgrin: welcome aboard.

Holden with the :beli:

I had to rewind that scene 3 times :pachaha:

Sometimes it be hard for me to tell if Amos is truly oblivious or if he just be trolling hard like :troll:

When he went back to grab ole girl like ":mjgrin: come on peaches!" Had me :bryan:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I hate this is just one more season. I'm trying to see Erich run New Baltimore
It's the latter.

IMO wrong move. Should have just recast him for next season.

But Bull and his :mjpls: shenanigans grew on me so it's whatever
I like Bull. Even though he's :mjpls:

Hating Holden is a part of the process if you want to live long on this show.

They really got Monica wearing the tightest pants in the galaxy while Holden was rocking that lite marine armor too :snoop: Hope they keep Monica around. I'm trying to see her attempt to process one of the Mao daughters and Amos slamming ass in the next bunk

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I hate this is just one more season. I'm trying to see Erich run New Baltimore

I like Bull. Even though he's :mjpls:

Hating Holden is a part of the process if you want to live long on this show.

They really got Monica wearing the tightest pants in the galaxy while Holden was rocking that lite marine armor too :snoop: Hope they keep Monica around. I'm trying to see her attempt to process one of the Mao daughters and Amos slamming ass in the next bunk

:russ:

Daps
I knew it :mjlol:

sNFjV3H.png

:ohhh::pachaha:

Where did this pic come from?? :pachaha:

They threw this man ALLLL the way in the bushes.

Even had them barely acknowledge his death. Talked about it for a min, then moved on like :yeshrug:

:russ: I'm still :deadrose: at the cup scene

They made a point to show his name on the cup and show ole boy drinking out of it :heh:

Then they're the same race so it's like "this is the new Alex :troll:"

Had Amos and Holden kicking it 2 min later like they boy didn't just stroke out :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The only person who'd really lose sleep over Alex is MAYBE Bobbie and Naomi anyways :yeshrug:

Amos:
tumblr_m7i491PDTr1rsrc0fo1_500.gifv

Holden: "He died as he lived. Playing the odds :smugdraper:"

Bull: "This is a nice motherfukking cup :ehh: I like it here"

Queen of Earth, Mayor of Space: "The whole crew is here :wow:And yal better not correct me at my party :usure:"

They'll probably have Bobbie drinking alone at a bar over Alex in the beginning of next season before having loud, casual sex with some random then sending cash to Alex's family because she cares about them more than he ever did.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::pachaha:

Where did this pic come from?? :pachaha:

They threw this man ALLLL the way in the bushes.

Even had them barely acknowledge his death. Talked about it for a min, then moved on like :yeshrug:

:russ: I'm still :deadrose: at the cup scene

They made a point to show his name on the cup and show ole boy drinking out of it :heh:

Then they're the same race so it's like "this is the new Alex :troll:"

Had Amos and Holden kicking it 2 min later like they boy didn't just stroke out :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Taken from the X-ray feature that has BTS screenshots of the episode.

So he definitely made it to the end but they re-edit it so he died then reshot the reunion scene without him. The weird feeling I got tells me they cut or CG'd him out of the room Avasarala gave her kumbaya speech in too. :dead:

Daps
The only person who'd really lose sleep over Alex is MAYBE Bobbie and Naomi anyways :yeshrug:

Amos:
tumblr_m7i491PDTr1rsrc0fo1_500.gifv

Holden: "He died as he lived. Playing the odds :smugdraper:"

Bull: "This is a nice motherfukking cup :ehh: I like it here"

Queen of Earth, Mayor of Space: "The whole crew is here :wow:And yal better not correct me at my party :usure:"

They'll probably have Bobbie drinking alone at a bar over Alex in the beginning of next season before having loud, casual sex with some random then sending cash to Alex's family because she cares about them more than he ever did.

Bobbie was with him when he died and came aboard the ship like :yeshrug: and started helping the reporter girl identify missiles

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bobbie was with him when he died and came aboard the ship like :yeshrug: and started helping the reporter girl identify missiles

:mjlol:
To be fair, Bobbie saw her whole crew get dropped in that alien hybrid blender before anyone else - AND she led people on her team to get killed numerous times afterwards :mjlol:

Avasarala getting the most out of her by making her work alone is low key one of the best decisions anyone has made in the series.

Her not giving a fukk at the moment is the only thing that was seamless to me. I didn't really 'feel' Alex missing until Naomi was talking about it and Avasarala talking about "THIS is what Marco Inaros hates" while skirting around the missing Martian pilot that she DEFINITELY remembers :dead: