Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
marco gotta be stopped off principle at this point

the fact he bodied so many ppl is just additional context to how fukked up he is

Him and that black chick are scary as fukk

When she went to Drummers ship, I was :whew: for Naomi but :damn: for Drummer. I can see her attempt to kill her in her sleep

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Him and that black chick are scary as fukk

When she went to Drummers ship, I was :whew: for Naomi but :damn: for Drummer. I can see her attempt to kill her in her sleep
Drummer's crew ain't built for none of this shyt :mjcry:

just fukking each other and making up the chain of command as they go like some nasty Navy academy party bus :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Drummer's crew ain't built for none of this shyt :mjcry:

just fukking each other and making up the chain of command as they go like some nasty Navy academy party bus :scust:

Na they not.... white dude was begging a to surrender and kiss Marco ring:dwillhuh:

So I guess atleast they real about it. I shouldve saw the signs earlier when she said they going to meet Marco but the crew just wanted to continue to travel and collect petty bounties for barely minimum credits:wow:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Drummer the only one war ready but dude had a point. The scale of Marcos actions is why it’s brilliant. There really is no side, belters gotta stick together for now and see what inyalowda do. Can’t trust Marco either but there is no other play for now.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Drummer the only one war ready but dude had a point. The scale of Marcos actions is why it’s brilliant. There really is no side, belters gotta stick together for now and see what inyalowda do. Can’t trust Marco either but there is no other play for now.
yeah it really get down or lay down at this point for the belters