I see y'all reppin' the belt huh...

2j21p.gif

:laff:

I miss my nicca Ashur :wow:

They didn't even give him a proper send-off :mjcry:

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
Amos still moving good but this show became so slow, it's becoming a chore sometimes.
Money is here but the writing is flat.

Black Sails has good moments but also very bad ones. The gay story was the worst but the first two seasons are just pretty weak.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Amos still moving good but this show became so slow, it's becoming a chore sometimes.
Money is here but the writing is flat.

Black Sails has good moments but also very bad ones. The gay story was the worst but the first two seasons are just pretty weak.
:ufdup:Black Sails S1 is a W just off the strength of Jessica Parker Kennedy’s bush. :whew::ld:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
On season 5 now. Next season is the last.

End of Season 1. Y'all brehs kill me with the impatience when shows try to build the world first. :francis:

I remember Black Sails getting violated like this for its first season and that turned out to be the GOAT pirate show.

:leon:Never heard of it, I'll have to add it to the list.

Daps
"Someday you and I are gonna end up bloody"

":leon: how bout now? I'm free right now:mjgrin:"

I love this nicca Amos (pause) :wow:

I haven't started s5 yet, but after watching the s4 finale last night, I had a vision of Amos beating the hell out of dude, and then healing him up and then beating the hell out of him again :pachaha:

I like the way we don't even get to see the beatdown. I mean, I wanted to see it but it was genius the way they did it... We've seen enough of Amos at this point to know how the fight is gonna go. No reason to even show it :pachaha:

I just caught up to y'all in this thread and I'm like :martin: at the dude playing Alex. Nicca really getting written off the show for being an ignorant creep.

When I first read the texts, I was like :what: "what's the problem? she threw it at him and he rejected her"

until I realized that I had it mixed up... it was him typing all that foolishness and it was HER rejecting him and he was pressing HER. :leostare::skip:

How much of a lame do you have to be to be a celeb and still can't get women? I get women throwing it at me as a nobody. If I was famous, the draws I would get :wow:

now this nicca getting written off the show and from what I'm seeing in this thread, they're ending the show after s6 because of this foolishness :francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much of a lame do you have to be to be a celeb and still can't get women? I get women throwing it at me as a nobody. If I was famous, the draws I would get :wow:

now this nicca getting written off the show and from what I'm seeing in this thread, they're ending the show after s6 because of this foolishness
I don’t think it’s ending because I’m him. Apparently it’s a good stopping point for the story. I’ve heard that after book 6 the story is really different.

Apparently he was in one of the Assassin’s Creed games and he was creeping on female fans. I didn't know that series had groupies like that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime: You could have pulled up Amazon Prime Video to check for yourself in the time it took you to reply with smilies and whatnot.

I was on Amazon yesterday’s looking for something else but the top ad thing for me said “New Episode every Wednesday”:gucci:

My bad, didn’t know they lied:hubie: