Official The Expanse Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just finished binging this the past few weeks

Amazing show. I started a long time ago and stopped somewhere in the 2nd season. shyt really picked up in the 3rd and was great TV

Kinda sad it ended honestly, but it ended well. I liked pretty much all the characters, even some of the annoying ass Belters.

Probably one of my favorite Sci-fi shows I’ve watched.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished binging this the past few weeks

Amazing show. I started a long time ago and stopped somewhere in the 2nd season. shyt really picked up in the 3rd and was great TV

Kinda sad it ended honestly, but it ended well. I liked pretty much all the characters, even some of the annoying ass Belters.

Probably one of my favorite Sci-fi shows I’ve watched.

Now go read the last three books.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the series. I watched most of it years ago but fell off during season 4 because it felt like the stakes were so much lower and I wasn't feeling the colony stuff. But I went back to it and the last two seasons were really strong.

One of the coolest depictions of non-human intelligence I've ever seen on screen. Up there with 2001's monolith. Completely beyond human comprehension :wow: I love that cosmic shyt.

Daps
I just finished the series. I watched most of it years ago but fell off during season 4 because it felt like the stakes were so much lower and I wasn't feeling the colony stuff. But I went back to it and the last two seasons were really strong.

One of the coolest depictions of non-human intelligence I've ever seen on screen. Up there with 2001's monolith. Completely beyond human comprehension :wow: I love that cosmic shyt.

You didn't mention Space Prince :ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I started rewatching the first 2 seasons as I forgot everything that happened.

It’s still good, but it picked up significantly in the 3rd season. I’m guessing thats when Amazon picked it up and threw more money at it.

I really wished they had kept going, I feel like there was still more story left to tell

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I started rewatching the first 2 seasons as I forgot everything that happened.

It’s still good, but it picked up significantly in the 3rd season. I’m guessing thats when Amazon picked it up and threw more money at it.

I really wished they had kept going, I feel like there was still more story left to tell
Yeah ill,just finish the books when I get to season 6

Im in the middle of season 4 right now

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naomi and her sons story feels so real
I'm like damn they ain't got child custody court in The Belt?

She couldn't get custody when her son was with a terrorist?

Sound like some ghetto shyt but Naomi an engineer with degrees