Sakia is one of my favorite characters and her actress is crazy good

And the security dude in charge treated her like shyt so she had a point

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
definitely the bolded for sure lol

but i don't know, you probably got a different take than most because you're able to binge the whole series

even looking back through the thread - there's never been a straight up favorite character top to bottom. the 'villains' were all A1. Like honestly, Errinwright is waaaay better at his self-serving scumbaggery than people remember. Moultry literally wasn't wrong. Marco is hollistic slime but he's special because he went from being a little problem to THE problem in such a great route, the Martians - especially in the protomolecule battle and prior - are all just a great adversarial group.

Its a shame they couldn't keep Dawes around
Multry was wrong!

Man was a whole colonist

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
I’ve been rewatching the show and I agree, Holden is kind of a sanctimonious a$$hole. I’m in the 2nd season and dude keeps unnecessarily inserting himself into Belter politics instead of letting the OPA leaders and real belters handle it themselves.

It’s one thing if he was being a real ally or working for real change on behalf of the Belt but he’s like a moderate Democrat who just wants to play the middle of the road without changing anything.
Yuuuuup
Wish someone would call him out

Daps
Yuuuuup
Wish someone would call him out

No love for Space Jon Snow? :what:

Dude was my favorite character because his morality is what saved the universe several times over. Holden was beholden to no one, not earth, not Mars, not the belt and that allowed him to see things that the rest of them refused to see.

He was the only one sounding the alarm on the protomolecule when everybody else wanted to play at war.

Say what you will about him but he was the only one willing to do what it takes. The ONLY time he faltered was in the final season and he had a reason for it.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na

Dude was my favorite character because his morality is what saved the universe several times over. Holden was beholden to no one, not earth, not Mars, not the belt and that allowed him to see things that the rest of them refused to see.

He was the only one sounding the alarm on the protomolecule when everybody else wanted to play at war.

Say what you will about him but he was the only one willing to do what it takes. The ONLY time he faltered was in the final season and he had a reason for it.
Season 4 showed me all I needed to see
Middle of the road Dem is an apt description

I don't hate the man, he has good qualities, but he's an Eadther white man who knows best

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

holden's convenient morality got so many people killed lol