Official The Expanse Thread

Daps
damn miller wasn’t tryna hear shyt from the scientist :picard:

I hope you're paying attention to the intricate policies and reasons for why everyone is doing what they're doing. He had a very good reason for doing it.

This show is like GOT in the sense of, everybody has something motivating their actions. Everything that everybody does on this show makes sense in some form or fashion. A testament to the incredible writing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you're paying attention to the intricate policies and reasons for why everyone is doing what they're doing. He had a very good reason for doing it.

This show is like GOT in the sense of, everybody has something motivating their actions. Everything that everybody does on this show makes sense in some form or fashion. A testament to the incredible writing.

I can understand big picture-wise why it was necessary for him to do so being exposed to everything I’ve seen so far from the different players in the game but from his standpoint was it really anything more than just getting “revenge” for julie?

I just finished the ep so I haven’t heard his reasoning yet but I suspect it’s more so emotional (on his end) than anything else

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can understand big picture-wise why it was necessary for him to do so being exposed to everything I’ve seen so far from the different players in the game but from his standpoint was it really anything more than just getting “revenge” for julie?

I just finished the ep so I haven’t heard his reasoning yet but I suspect it’s more so emotional (on his end) than anything else

I stand corrected…I’m watching the ep after miller killed the scientist…as “sudden” as him killing dude felt he definitely put more thought into it than I gave him credit for