Official The Expanse Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch making me miss this show even more with the galore daps. :blessed:

Had some nice discussion in here.
I heard about the show in passing when it debuted but life was way too hectic. Finally had some vacation time this month and no lie, marathoned the whole series in a week. Absolutely top tier even with the flaws inherent to adaptions, so of course I went to the thread to see how my brethren felt about it.

Brehs did not disappoint. Ran out of Rep. :deadrose:

My boy Amos put on for the city, legitimately one of my favorite characters in any series. I didn't know why they axed the homie Alex until I read the thread. Still got about 10 pages left so expect more notifications.:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:takedat:

Faivre-The-Expanse_782648.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know who you talking about but test Amos and you getting rinsed on the spot no matter what planet you on :mjlol:

the ex-cop’s friend who tried to pressure naomi to leave at gunpoint

I almost quit the show there :francis:

Brehs had to talk me into continuing cause I immediately hit the :mjpls:

he earned that shyt…second he commanded amos like he was in charge, I’m like yep dude buggin smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
decent first season…curious to see what the series evolves into…and if I read correctly some have said the first season is “forgettable” when compared to the other seasons??

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
decent first season…curious to see what the series evolves into…and if I read correctly some have said the first season is “forgettable” when compared to the other seasons??
It’s the foundation season. Everything else from here on out is full blown GOAT level. Basically your just heard Stevie’s “Music of My Mind”. You still got “Talking Book” all the way to “Songs in the Key of Life” to experience for the first time in your life. And this is coming from a guy who almost quit watching during season 1 at least twice.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
definitely wouldn't say forgettable, just really a lot of table setting and world building. the big question at the time was if they'd build off of s1 - and they 100% did