Official The Expanse Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I hate how dead this thread is. Such an amazing series and most folks didn't even watch it. Wow.

But you put on a white brim and a Hawaiian shirt and #marvelset commander @Bryan Danielson will summon all his minions. :snoop:
Hard to believe it never even got separate season threads.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Remember?

They never once said that :skip:

:mjgrin: Were you skipping scenes on your rewatch?

S1E04
giphy.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took me like 5 attempts to get into this show. I just couldn't get past the first few episodes as I didn't like the Belter scenes at first but, once I forced myself to watch, it became piff :ohlawd: and the Belters became my favorite out of the factions on the show :mjlol: Cant believe I slept on this show for years. Only good thing is I just finished Season Two and got four seasons left to binge.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Errinwright's endgame is getting away with all his crimes, make himself the hero and bring in complete Earther supremacy to the system by destroying Mars. Remember last season Avasarala wanted him to put himself on the summer jam screen and Mao told him to hold that L then threw him in the bushes. Errinwright just took the opportunity to fukk them both instead. :demonic:

Naomi is just about that Belter life. I can see why she gave the protomolecule to Fred Johnson (better him than Dawes :merchant:) since Belters are the ones that usually get shytted on when Earth and Mars got fukkery. Some of the OPA just give beltalowda a bad name.

Yeah, Amos just goes to 100 when people flex on him. Pulled up on Bobbie with that big ass wrench. :picard:

I knew she was going to say Fred Johnson the moment she opened her mouth in the last scene :snoop:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a bit misty eyed when Champa and the rest of the Belters were deciding which people were going to be the 52 that went in the ship :mjcry: You're not finished yet :mjcry:

Eventhough Holden came back in time to save them, they should have showed that and not had it happen off screen.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am that guy :mjlit:

This newscaster broad annoying and clearly wants Amos to smash.

:wow: at him selling drugs with Marlo's 10th great grandson. Probably a descendant of The Greek. Went from running drugs and broads in West Baltimore to flying spaceships :wow: