Official The Expanse Thread

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I tried to get into the books but I struggled finishing the first one. I need to give them another shot.

If you can give it a try I highly recommend it. I’m a space opera junkie. I read Science Fiction space books constantly. The Expanse series is in my top 7.

You should try the audiobooks as a option. Those are excellent as well

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If you don't mind anime, check out legend of galactic heroes. There's the OG, remakes, and a few spin-offs.

Thanks breh. I will def check it out. I love anime so that would be right up my alley.
The Expanse is number one, for me. I don't think there's a space show that's as good.
  • Stargate series (3 shows)
  • TNG
  • DS9
  • B5
  • Farscape

They all fall back to the Expanse. Tell me what other show could be better.

I have never seen the Expanse show. I am about to start it when I get done with the latest season of The Witcher. I was talking about Science Fiction/Space Opera Book Series. I read ALOT. Expanse books are excellent

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The show is A1, if you've read the books just know a lot of things are 'condensed' a bit but the payoffs are all still worth it.
If you don't mind anime, check out legend of galactic heroes. There's the OG, remakes, and a few spin-offs.
gotta second this

People seen me rave about it before, but Legend of Galactic Heroes is all-time series imo. Not even anime specifically, just across the board its masterpiece. It doesn't hold hands for people who can't keep up though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@42 Monks @FAH1223 @Bryan Danielson

Don't miss out on the bonus story content, brehs. Each ep will come with one adding to an extra 25 minutes of story by the end of the season. Recent ep. had one about Bobbi and Amos.

They're easy to miss since Prime X-ray doesn't show up for some devices. :beli:

yo!!! I just watched all the Bonus stuff!!!

Wow!!! This was great

The last one was :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bobbie was about to put Amos to sleepy sleep:mjlol: