Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I’m not ever reading critics or fan opinions before I see a movie if I can help it. I don’t trust none of y’all lol

BTW. I saw a pic of Angelina Jolie at the premiere or whatever they had on Sunday and that ho look sick, I hope she ain’t that damn skinny in the movie cause that shyt is hard to look at.

Celine Dionne status?

Ouch...the fall was hard. Her frame was type immaculate in Lara Croft.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you dudes are still this threatened by gay shyt, huh? You're not used to it by now?

either way, by all accounts the sex scene is between Ikaris and Sersi, so you can relax a little. Disney barely shows a kiss in Rise of Skywalker, has never really had any homosexuality in any of their MCU movies, and they're just gonna fast forward to man on man buttfukking... you really think that sounds legit?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
you dudes are still this threatened by gay shyt, huh? You're not used to it by now?

either way, by all accounts the sex scene is between Ikaris and Sersi, so you can relax a little. Disney barely shows a kiss in Rise of Skywalker, has never really had any homosexuality in any of their MCU movies, and they're just gonna fast forward to man on man buttfukking... you really think that sounds legit?

I do. Gay sex has been getting eased into tv and film progressively over the last couple of years, so it's bound to happen at some point. Why not now? Disney at one point wouldn't have even shown a married couple just laying in a bed together, but as that standard eased progressively so did they.

I'm good on this as well, I'll wait till the Disney+ drop. I'm not donating money to the emasculating of yet another black man for no reason:camby:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I do. Gay sex has been getting eased into tv and film progressively over the last couple of years, so it's bound to happen at some point. Why not now? Disney at one point wouldn't have even shown a married couple just laying in a bed together, but as that standard eased progressively so did they.

I'm good on this as well, I'll wait till the Disney+ drop. I'm not donating money to the emasculating of yet another black man for no reason:camby:
Dude emasculated himself, he's actually gay.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dude emasculated himself, he's actually gay.
was that ever reported? they claimed they'd do the "right thing" to cast a gay man to play the gay role, but then they cast an actual gay man to play the husband, so i feel like that was their way of copping out. i've been following ever morsel of news on this movie since day 1 and i don't remember there ever being any lame "i'm out and proud" profile on Paper Boi or anything.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
was that ever reported? they claimed they'd do the "right thing" to cast a gay man to play the gay role, but then they cast an actual gay man to play the husband, so i feel like that was their way of copping out. i've been following ever morsel of news on this movie since day 1 and i don't remember there ever being any lame "i'm out and proud" profile on Paper Boi or anything.
Yeah, it seemed like pre-pa demic he was going to come out but after and the movie getting pushed back I didn't hear anything.
But if you ever seen the actor talk/give an interview it's fairly obvious he is gay.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Yeah… hard pass. :camby:They really going 1000 on targeting Black men with this alphabet buck breaking agenda. Disgusting.

Speaking of which, I better not hear any lgbtq nonsense added in Black Panther II :mjpls:

is he saying a gay black man is a surprise for black history :mjlol: