Official 'The Eternals' Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt look crazy. I was always down for it after the teaser but this is confirmation. That asian bish :wow: lowkey needed a black woman in this. Guess thats breh from atlanta :lolbron:

GoT breh looking like marvel superman and shyt. Looks like Chloe was another dope pick from Feige to direct. shyt look epic every frame. Only thing im worried about is power scaling now. These cats are supposed to be ridiculously strong so i think they gonna still have to sit on the bench until a huge threat arrives in the MCU after this movie.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
shyt look crazy. I was always down for it after the teaser but this is confirmation. That asian bish :wow: lowkey needed a black woman in this. Guess thats breh from atlanta :lolbron:

GoT breh looking like marvel superman and shyt. Looks like Chloe was another dope pick from Feige to direct. shyt look epic every frame. Only thing im worried about is power scaling now. These cats are supposed to be ridiculously strong so i think they gonna still have to sit on the bench until a huge threat arrives in the MCU after this movie.

marvel could dream up a plausible reason.

maybe they keep their pledge not to interfere. maybe many die. maybe they leave for titan. maybe the celestials punish / imprison them. maybe they (and others) get lost in the multiverse.

either way I think a lot of them will die. the celestials are that powerful.

the MCU did a good job of keeping the avengers broken from AoU 2015 through until IW 2018.

YZC8cJK.png

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole plot of this is out btw, be careful out there..

just saw something in a YouTube comment that’s a biggish spoiler, looked it up to see if dude was just speculating, but the first thing that pops up when you google is the plot laid out from a screen tester on Reddit that’s legit, obv I didn’t look any further

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

If a black chick was in it she’d just be with a white dude