Official 'The Eternals' Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When Kit asks "Instructed by who?!" and they show the Celestial. :banderas:
MCU about to get into the existential. Who created us? Why are we here? And this is more or less aimed at kids. This shyt is unprecedented in film.
steve-harvey-unbelievable.gif

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Still have zero clue who they are but it does look pretty :ehh:

:ld:

I'm still going to see it but

:ld:

The Eternals is a great source material to kick off this new phase. It’s a sci-fi mix up with mythology based on different Gods. Kang Kirby created a hidden masterpiece when he did the saga.

The Celestials alone are interesting. I’m wondering how they’re gonna be used in the MCU.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The Eternals is a great source material to kick off this new phase. It’s a sci-fi mix up with mythology based on different Gods. Kang Kirby created a hidden masterpiece when he did the saga.

The Celestials alone are interesting. I’m wondering how they’re gonna be used in the MCU.

Im wondering if they’ll be mixed in with Kang since he’s out to play now.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
older films like die hard, lone ranger, raiders were all but superhero in name.

john mcclaine could probably handle half of the avengers without breaking stride.

Cinema/theatre use the same tropes throughout always will and always have.

But your being obtuse home alone/die hard/flubber/Thor all have a hero it doesn't make them the same style of film with the exact same beats.

Many of these marvel films are now an easy skip which it didn't feel like in the old days.

Just an opinion people don't have to agree with it :yeshrug: