hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks mid...

Marvel is just makn movies to make em now...nobody asked for this

Ive never heard one person ask for this movie

You could say tthe same for "Guardians" and "Ant-Man" yet they still did $500-$700 mill.

I feel like scorcese’s hit piece definitely is having a bigger effect on marvel than what they make it seem. It looks like they will keep their main formula for certain movies, but then you will also see certain films that will try to go “beyond” the average. Its obvious FATWS tried to do that with their inclusion of social commentary and Eternals seems to be going in a different direction with being more of a drama type film.

They know they can make a billion dollar movie but they also want an “oscar” worthy title under thier belt.

The script for this was done and the director was picked long before the Scorsese stuff happened.

I seriously doubt Disney/Marvel gives a fukk about Scorsese's opinion on any level. They got 10+ years worth of some of the most successful franchises in history, why would they?

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You could say tthe same for "Guardians" and "Ant-Man" yet they still did $500-$700 mill.

The script for this was done and the director was picked long before the Scorsese stuff happened.

I seriously doubt Disney/Marvel gives a fukk about Scorsese's opinion on any level. They got 10+ years worth of some of the most successful franchises in history, why would they?

Fred.

My dude

Tell them:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think they are now positioning/marketing this movie maybe in response to Scorsese or trying to win awards but I don't think it was made with that in mind. I really think they got lucky with timing and indie director like Zhao happened to want to do a Marvel movie.
I think all marvel does is with Scorsese in mind now.

:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watched both of these. Gave a good id a what they can do in the MCU. I think their initial introduction will be cool but after that I think they are going to have a hard time integrating them in other stories.
So like it is now?:mjlol::mjlol:These mf really ignored all the fukkery happening on Earth until them fools got cut in half literally :hhh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Imma keep it real...doesn't seem to be anything interesting about these cats other than their diversity. They look like some straight dorks :hhh:
I would have respected it if they made the main dude non white
And I thought that's what they were doing

But they always got to have the main Steve Rogers/Iron Man/Peter Quill character white
They'll change the side characters but not the main