Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
most people who know nothing about the Eternals will go just to see how it connects to the rest of the MCU.
Only reason i saw captain marvel. Their business model is brilliant but in a post Covid world i dont think people will be all giddy to see everything like that in theaters. Also many of is were teens or younger when the MCU started so these initial phases were a coming of age experience for us too (which is why the fates of cap and iron man were so impactful).

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Only reason i saw captain marvel. Their business model is brilliant but in a post Covid world i dont think people will be all giddy to see everything like that in theaters. Also many of is were teens or younger when the MCU started so these initial phases were a coming of age experience for us too (which is why the fates of cap and iron man were so impactful).

Don’t underestimate the power of #marvelset. People will want to go see it in theaters because if they don’t, they will have to avoid social media. And YouTube. Not to mention, there hasn’t been a marvel movie drop in almost 2 years.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the only thing that can hold this back slightly is the fact a movie like Captain Marvel came off the back of Infinity War, and this is coming off the backs of tv shows, Black Widow and Shang Chi. wouldn't shock me if box office hits a lull until the big dogs come back. and by "lull" i mean like $750m ww post pandemic

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i'd be cool if they stopped mining Game of Thrones after this. Wooden ass Emilia Clarke just got a major role in Secret Wars, and we can all agree Dinklage was hilarious and bad in Infinity War. Ramsey's career got fukked by Inhumans.

... actually, I'm still down for Jamie as Doom... but no more.

actually, there are probably a bunch of 2nd tier actors and actresses who would be fun in small roles. ... but no more major roles!

... eh, Sean Bean could play someone. Little Finger would be a good villain.

aight, just no fukkin Bran.
Peter Dinklage needs to be Puck.
VMAr3FK.jpg

And Natalie Dormer would be good in quite a few roles in Marvel or DC movies. If they ever decide to bring The Enchantress to the big screen she'd be perfect in the role.
52b3516ad4c013312064584ef2cdde12.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The trailer itself isn't explosive or anything so I understand some underwhelming feelings people may have. However, storywise to me the film looks good and I can't wait to see the shots and locations. They look gorgeous I need Disney to kill this green screen phase immediately :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited: