Official 'The Eternals' Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
shyt looks mid...

Marvel is just makn movies to make em now...nobody asked for this

wait 'til the celestials buck up pan di screen ... nothing in the inhumans compares to that.

wait 'til galactus, surfer, eternity, chaos/order and the other cosmic beings get a mention.

wait 'til the dawn of the universe is shown on screen.

these guys are more fundamental to the fabric of our existence than the inhumans ...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait 'til the celestials buck up pan di screen ... nothing in the inhumans compares to that.

wait 'til galactus, surfer, eternity, chaos/order and the other cosmic beings get a mention.

wait 'til the dawn of the universe is shown on screen.

these guys are more fundamental to the fabric of our existence than the inhumans ...

u a mutant breh ?

:ohhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
u a mutant breh ?

:ohhh:

HUSl5aK.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ive never heard one person ask for this movie

Because you don't know anyone that knows the characters and the implications of bringing them in...they tie in celestias...Thanos and mutants....the schedule is already in place with the known sequels....and fantastic 4 and xmen reboot are in the pipeline

Smarten up

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I feel like scorcese’s hit piece definitely is having a bigger effect on marvel than what they make it seem. It looks like they will keep their main formula for certain movies, but then you will also see certain films that will try to go “beyond” the average. Its obvious FATWS tried to do that with their inclusion of social commentary and Eternals seems to be going in a different direction with being more of a drama type film.

They know they can make a billion dollar movie but they also want an “oscar” worthy title under thier belt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like scorcese’s hit piece definitely is having a bigger effect on marvel than what they make it seem. It looks like they will keep their main formula for certain movies, but then you will also see certain films that will try to go “beyond” the average. Its obvious FATWS tried to do that with their inclusion of social commentary and Eternals seems to be going in a different direction with being more of a drama type film.

They know they can make a billion dollar movie but they also want an “oscar” worthy title under thier belt.
I think they are now positioning/marketing this movie maybe in response to Scorsese or trying to win awards but I don't think it was made with that in mind. I really think they got lucky with timing and indie director like Zhao happened to want to do a Marvel movie.