MARVEL Diet:wow::picard:

EL7I-JPWwAE_Grh
Aite, he has to be on some drugs. He looks roided the fukk up. lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I watched a fan video that said they would introduce an X-Man or F4 character into each movie of phase 4 going forward until phase 5 where they're all brought together. I found that pretty interesting because that's how the previous phases were. With the rumor mill saying that Doctor Doom is 1 of 2 major villains in black panther, I can see storm being introduced as an old friend and ally to help T'Challa defend Wakanda. I can also see Eric being introduced in Wandavision after credits. Maybe not an actor but his helmet being referenced.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard it was Richard Madden. But if you seen the actor who plays Paper Boi just talking and kekeeing in real life it's not a stretch at all. lol

Exactly..... that’s how I knew that ol boy is a great actor, cuz he definitely is NOT Paper Boi in real life:russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I hear paperboy is gay in this

Another Black gay character huh :jbhmm:
the rumor said there would be a gay character that would also coincide with said actor coming out. everyone said it was Robb Stark, but apparently it's Henry. i mean, i don't care, but that's what i read. Also, if he gets Kumail ripped for this, he's gonna look ridiculous.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hear paperboy is gay in this

Another Black gay character huh :jbhmm:

I heard it was Richard Madden. But if you seen the actor who plays Paper Boi just talking and kekeeing in real life it's not a stretch at all. lol

The Eternals CCXP Footage Reportedly Reveals The MCU’s First Gay Hero

The Eternals will introduce a new ensemble of heroes into the MCU, with the immortal cosmic beings played by a host of famous faces to boot. Among them is expected to be the first ever openly gay leading character in a Marvel movie. Of course, we’ve known about this for a while, but so far there’s been no official indication as to which of the Eternals it is. According to one source, however, the answer was revealed in the footage shown of the film at CCXP 2019.

A user on Box Office Theory says they were in attendance and writes of a brief clip featured in the trailer exclusive to the convention which revealed Phastos, as played by Brian Tyree Henry, holding hands with a male partner, with the pair accompanied by two kids. We’ve been told to expect Eternals’ gay character to have a husband and children in the movie, too, so if we can trust this info, it seems to solve the mystery of who it is.

The rest of the description shared by the forum user matches up with everything else that’s been said about the footage from others who saw it as well. However, this is the only time we’ve heard about the revelation concerning Phastos. It was previously believed that Ikaris was the married character, though this is definitely not the case, as the CCXP footage confirmed that Richard Madden’s hero was in a relationship with Sersi (Gemma Chan).

This in itself was a surprising development, as it’s also been reported that Sersi will have a thing with Kit Haringon’s Black Knight as well. So, it sounds like we can count on a love triangle to form here. Or, perhaps, things have just changed through production and earlier reports were based on drafts of the script that ultimately weren’t used.

In any case, The Eternals isn’t due to hit theaters until next November, so we probably won’t get a trailer released publicly until after May’s Black Widow, meaning it may be a while before we have confirmation on any of this. But in the meantime, be sure to let us know what you think of it all in the comments section down below.

Eternals CCXP Footage Reportedly Reveals The MCU's First Gay Hero

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Synopsis got released

“Marvel Studios’ The Eternals features an exciting new team of Super Heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years. Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, an unexpected tragedy forces them out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s most ancient enemy, The Deviants.

The outstanding ensemble cast include Richard Madden as the all-powerful Ikaris, Gemma Chan as humankind-loving Sersi, Kumail Nanjiani as the cosmic-powered Kingo, Lauren Ridloff as the super-fast Makkari, Brian Tyree Henry as the intelligent inventor Phastos, Salma Hayak as the wise and spiritual leader Ajak, Lia McHugh as the eternally young, old-coul Sprite, Don Lee as the powerful Gilgamesh, Barry Keoghan as the aloof longer Druig, and Angelina Jolie as the fierce warrior Thena. Kit Harrington was cast as Dane Whitman.

Directed by Chloe Zhao, who helmed the critically acclaimed Sundance film The Rider, and produced by Kevin Feige, The Eternals opens in U.S. theaters on November 6, 2020.”