Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
man yall fukk nikkas spoiling shyt fo the ep drop :beli:
That's too many fukking times in here..

Come on fellas.. Spoiler the shyt until at least Saturday PLEASE.. That's just common courtesy in threads where we don't live watch it together..

PLEASE :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Atrain is pathetic.
Dude is waaaay more unlikable than Homelander imo. I can respect a psychopath more than a spineless coward. Dude got no self respect. :scust:

Speaking of GOATlander that look he hit when he was in the meeting and he realized he aint know the first damn thing bout running a company :laff:

And Butcher a straight bytch. He right under Atrain for me :pacspit:
What really stuck out to me is the CEO chick's acting.. When she was about to spill the beans about Mauve and almost cried... Then flipped back into her "powerful" self.. That was amazing acting right there. You want to hate her for how she's acting (like in the scene you named) but she's so scared. She has no powers. She has to be beyond scared of this guy.

Then you flip it and look at Edgar. He says and does whatever he wants with zero fear of the same person.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this shyt right here!

that homelander vs butch/hewey/soldier boy fight! :ohlawd:

poor a-train. :mjcry:

the deep is a nasty muhfukka :scust:
Starlight was kind of annoying this episode. like even Hewey on some no-fukks-given shyt at this point.
Did Kimiko get her powers back or something? or did they just leave temporarily.

this episode was fire.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
this shyt right here!

Starlight was kind of annoying this episode. like even Hewey on some no-fukks-given shyt at this point.
Did Kimiko get her powers back or something? or did they just leave temporarily.

this episode was fire.
Nah that bit with Kimiko and what she told Frenchie at the end was basically even without powers she's a savage. Remember she was like a child soldier or w/e in the jungle. She thought depowered she could just be a regular girl but basically everyone in Butcher's crew is fukked up and got trauma.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
this shyt right here!

this episode was fire.
Man Hughie getting on my damn nerves still. Even with powers he all whiney and wanna be a Captain Save Her. He's that lame dude who finally gets some money or a promotion and now got a little self confidence about himself. It's a new feeling so it comes off extra.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What really stuck out to me is the CEO chick's acting.. When she was about to spill the beans about Mauve and almost cried... Then flipped back into her "powerful" self.. That was amazing acting right there. You want to hate her for how she's acting (like in the scene you named) but she's so scared. She has no powers. She has to be beyond scared of this guy.

Then you flip it and look at Edgar. He says and does whatever he wants with zero fear of the same person.
Yeah I liked how she bossed up
:russ:
I like Ashley she been one of my favorite since the beginning

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That fight :wow:

I thought Herogasm was going to be a sex focused episode but it was really just a marketing ploy to hide that fight scene.

Will Homelander take V-24 and juice up? :lupe:

c00n train was that strong and had all that power and still chose to be a c00n :scust: