Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This show not letting off the gas. This season is crazy :damn:

Homelander finally got the beats and he's realizing he's not special :mjcry:

A-Train finally accepting he's a piece of shyt. He dog walked that blue lives mattter cac all down the interstate and collapsed :dead:

Butcher on that v2.0 of that Superman syrup and he already beam battling with Homelander like it's DBZ :damn:

Homelander definitely gonna wanna repair his pride after this. He gonna go full demon, it's about to get ugly :damn:

Daps
KICK HIS ASS CRAIG!!!! GET'EM CRAIG!!!
giphy.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.
:leon:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This show not letting off the gas. This season is crazy :damn:

Homelander finally got the beats and he's realizing he's not special :mjcry:

A-Train finally accepting he's a piece of shyt. He dog walked that blue lives mattter cac all down the interstate and collapsed :dead:

Butcher on that v2.0 of that Superman syrup and he already beam battling with Homelander like it's DBZ :damn:

Homelander definitely gonna wanna repair his pride after this. He gonna go full demon, it's about to get ugly :damn:
Homelander was like me in a video game where my health low and I gotta recover lmao. Dude had to fly out after getting his ass whipped like st0rmfr0nt last season lol

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: