Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Episode is out on them E-streets if you know where to look. Im watching after the finals. Im audi 5000

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude let him hit a bunch of Black people, including his own brother and nothing

What a ho

It's crazy that this show is so much better than the source material
Your right I can understand A-train looking the other way when other people are getting screw over in or kill that are not close to him like supersoinc:to: but not his brother that family A-train has got to kill that racist a$$hole :mjpls: also do any one think that this A-train story line this season is subtle racial social commentary way of talking about black people in the police force having to decide rather they are black before there blue :mjpls::jbhmm:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Your right I can understand A-train looking the other way when other people are getting screw over in or kill that are not close to him like supersoinc:to: but not his brother that family A-train has got to kill that racist a$$hole :mjpls: also do any one think that this A-train story line this season is subtle racial social commentary way of talking about black people in the police force having to decide rather they are black before there blue :mjpls::jbhmm:
Dude is so desperate to be in the game that he thinks he's still actually in it

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
tommy-martin.gif