Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Homelander is 1000% a racist :mjlol:

He referred to middle easterners as “illiterate camel jockeys”, was disgusted that his son was learning Spanish and he used the phrase mud people. He’s racist.
Completely forgot about those. Yeah, he is. Probably didn’t wanna do the st0rmfr0nt thing because of public image. :skip:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Goddamn A-Train is such a piece of shyt. Just when you think he’s maybe having an awakening he reminds you he’s a c00n and now a snitch
They all got the same weakness:they want to be loved and accepted.so nothing any of them do should really surprise you when it comes to getting in the good graces of anyone

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Hopefully all the creatures of the sea pack this piece of shyt Deep out.
full

Lone Live Timothy :to:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I know it's not that type of show but have we ever seen the 7 do superhero shyt:skip:
I know they've got a mega Corp running PR for them but still you'd think they'd put up some layups to keep up appearances it seems like their only jobs are reality shows and movies:russ:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's not that type of show but have we ever seen the 7 do superhero shyt:skip:
I know they've got a mega Corp running PR for them but still you'd think they'd put up some layups to keep up appearances it seems like their only jobs are reality shows and movies:russ:
:jbhmm: last season black noir was fighting terrorist:demonic: also I think once you make it on the seven you more or less only do suoerhero stuff that get green light from vought I mean big time superheros on this show kind off as more friendly for lack of a better word PMC like heros for hire.:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just catching up on the thread.. I don't know why everyone is thinking Homelander stuff needs to be wrapped up. It's been clear from the second season that his son is going to be the one to kill him. Vought is basically trying to raise a good Homelander and get this nutcase out the way. What would this series be without Homelander? A supe of the week type of shyt where the hunt a new guy each time?

Only other way I can see is if Edgar gets powers and is stronger than them all. But for now, Homelander is the big bad and I don't see how you can replace him with a weaker supe

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Parallels what trump did, I think it was on cinco de Mayo? He was just like I love Mexicans! As he ate a taco bowl and was trying to build a gigantic wall on the border

Made The Deep eat a live octopus… the one that was in his room

Homelander an equal opportunity a$$hole :russ:

Maybe he is racist, but he don’t treat other white folks any better.

Not that means anything