Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.
:picard:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one skipping the Frenchie/Kimiko stuff?

Rest is piff :manny:
outside of the occasional Kimiko freak out, they always drag the show down completely. only blemish, imo. not only is their storyline usually boring, but this long "are they in love or not" shyt is played and pairing the guy with the annoying French accent with a mute just sucks entirely.

Maeve has always been pretty lame too, but she gets so little screentime, it doesn't really matter.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
outside of the occasional Kimiko freak out, they always drag the show down completely. only blemish, imo. not only is their storyline usually boring, but this long "are they in love or not" shyt is played and pairing the guy with the annoying French accent with a mute just sucks entirely.

Maeve has always been pretty lame too, but she gets so little screentime, it doesn't really matter.
I like the Kimiko/Frenxhie thing

I'm a fan of both of the actors

I don't see how French's keeps getting punked tho
Butcher, or Frenchke himself, could take V and kill the whole gang at this point
He's FBI affiliated

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You know A-Train cooked when starlight can just call him a coward to his face and he can't even fake it to fight back. Truth hurts. He gotta get killed taking down homelander, it's the only way to half redeem himself at this point.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
fukk A Train all day. This c00nery is on a biblical scale. Bruh needs to be smited for this level of sin. Why does a fictional character have me this mad? :scust:

You already know if one of the brothers at the rec center swung on his bytch ass for that devilish c00ning he’d remember he got some powers like that fake Pepsi ad. Ol house supe ass negro :scust: