Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Daps
oh shyt my heart stopped when he lasered that crowd...then I watched for a few seconds more...thank god...that was super intense tho...holy shyt

Dude I shouted NOOO! :damn:

On that part. Literally. Out loud.

That's how good this show is and how much it sucks you in. And how good the Homelander actor is.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
exsmi80f2ao51.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm super late, been busy, watched the new ep last night.

Thought it was dope as fukk.

Homelander is going out sad though. I actually would've preferred him lasering the crowd. Because at least he would've shown some sort of agency. Him crying like a bytch and begging st0rmfr0nt to meme him back to popularity was pathetic. Although I like that st0rmfr0nt is operating exactly how the alt-right does in real life.

Kinda curious how Mr. Edgar feels about st0rmfr0nt. He checked Homelander for getting out of line, meanwhile st0rmfr0nt is holding press conferences shytting on Vought with no repercussions. I dunno, it's just strange to me. Also strange that st0rmfr0nt is ok with a black man being her boss.

The Deep continues to be the most :beli: part of the show. For me at least, anyway. I see people complaining that the Frenchie/Kimiko scenes aren't connecting to the greater plot but at least that shyt is interesting. This whole cult/marriage subplot is superfluous and boring.

I'll probably say more later.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I've been told people are in here posting spoilers under the guise of theories. Same as people used to do in the "Game Of Thrones" thread.

Don't do that man. It's one of the fastest ways to get permanently banned from the whole site.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Latest ep is cool but @hex I think you are right. The writing is more on some fly by the seat of your pants shyt than some intricate plot. I was giving them too much credit. Would Black Noir just back down because of some blackmail plot he didn't even bother verifying is true? Doubt it, just probably poorly written.
The sex scene at the end just confirmed for me Storm front can kick Homelander's ass.
WTF is Starlight's power again? It seems pretty harmless. lol
The satire about the women getting together ala End Game was the best part of the ep. :mjlol: The satire about selling gay was great to. That's what they do best on this show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Latest ep is cool but @hex I think you are right. The writing is more on some fly by the seat of your pants shyt than some intricate plot. I was giving them too much credit. Would Black Noir just back down because of some blackmail plot he didn't even bother verifying is true? Doubt it, just probably poorly written.
The sex scene at the end just confirmed for me Storm front can kick Homelander's ass.
WTF is Starlight's power again? It seems pretty harmless. lol
The satire about the women getting together ala End Game was the best part of the ep. :mjlol: The satire about selling gay was great to. That's what they do best on this show.

When’s the last time starlight or even queen Maeve have done anything?