Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Before the season is up huh?:mjlol:

The amount of anger this bytch generating got me feeling like she's gonna be around for a WHILE

Game of Thrones showed me how this shyt go:mjlol:
This harlot is going to try to breed with homelander and give him children that will embrace that superhuman gene they have unlike that son he has. bytch trying to make an army of aryan ubermentsch crotch goblins. Gonna take a beaver pounding to be the naziMaker3000. She ain't going nowhere

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Don't be in here if you haven't seen the recent ep. :what:

Hate when people do this shyt. Just stay out until you watch. :stopitslime:

In non-adaptation properties I would agree, but there's pictures from the comic books showing up here. It reminds me of the Game of Thrones threads. I wasn't posting deliberately until they had passed the books because I knew what would happen, but I saw mad posters "theorizing" shyt that they would ONLY know if they read the books already.

Same shyt happening here.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In non-adaptation properties I would agree, but there's pictures from the comic books showing up here. It reminds me of the Game of Thrones threads. I wasn't posting deliberately until they had passed the books because I knew what would happen, but I saw mad posters "theorizing" shyt that they would ONLY know if they read the books already.

Same shyt happening here.
Comic panels being spoilered, I agree. But I was thinking dudes are just reading through this thread without watching the ep.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They’ve made some significant changes to the comics I wouldn’t worry too much. Still avoid them if you can and ppl need to stop posting them but Kripke is definitely doing his own thing with the show.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've seen so many people talk about getting that 1 hitter quitter spoiler when they google Black Noir. I'm not doing that. :hubie:

What sucks worse is that the spoilers are visible right there in the Google Search results page. You don't even need to click on a link, as soon as you type in a search...:ohhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I guarantee 80% of this thread spoiled the shyt all by them goddamn selves.

Bx4x1wA.png

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
could Black Noir be Billy's brother Lenny? why else would he have a British ring tone?