full

Either he imagining it or he meant that shyt
5rr5j838tia51.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean what he did to the blind kid in the first ep was so sudden and dude went full demonic..he is a real problem lol

and then the scene with that bytch st0rmfr0nt where she got a little mouthy and he had to let her wit them eyes to stay in a child's place

I don’t think she’s scared of him at all.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
From what I've heard from folks who read the comics, they said that the TV show actually takes some mediocre source material and made it great. Basically, the comics are just ok and from what I understand the appeal of it was that the creator was always trying to shock the reader more than tell a good story. A lot of fukked up shyt in the comics supposedly that can't even be on TV.

After getting more info about the comic version of this shyt... This is going in a way dif direction. Half the shyt in the comics could never be on TV :russ:
The show, on a certain level, makes less sense than the comic, but is better written.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
NYPD tracked them down based on a stolen boat, for Christ sake.

In light of that Vought security being this fukking lazy....who specifically should be looking for them since they killed a member of the 7....makes no sense. You're basically saying the poor writing is justified because we seen Black Noir coaxing that girl into doing her job. Jack used to always yell at CTU security too. It don't mean it wasn't terrible writing.

So nah I'm not ignoring it.

Fred.
Bro they don't give a fukk about The Boys.. You're not seeing the point of what they are trying to convey here.

Vought, like Edgar said, is doing way more important shyt than this. They are basically about to be nukes to America and it's Army. They are trying to control entire cities with their supes.. They don't give two fukks about Homelander even making super villians, they definitely don't care about 4 regular ass humans.

The media and such are all about that, we see what the 7 are actually about. A small problem like that, send Noir, and call it a day. Have Starlight kill Hughie and call it a day. Super terrorist, politician, Mr. Edgar... Homelander sees them as ants and peasants who can't really stop him. The Boys are no different

As for Butcher's wife.. They been watching her everyday since she got pregnant and not a single thing happened. The kid looks like he's 12 but even if he was 3... That's 3 years of watching that family every second. Yea they lax.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bro they don't give a fukk about The Boys.. You're not seeing the point of what they are trying to convey here.

Vought, like Edgar said, is doing way more important shyt than this. They are basically about to be nukes to American and it's Army. They are trying to control entire cities with their supes.. They don't give two fukks about Homelander even making super villians, they definitely don't care about 4 regular ass humans.

The media and such are all about that, we see what the 7 are actually about. A small problem like that, send Noir, and call it a day. Have Starlight kill Hughie and call it a day. Super terrorist, politician, Mr. Edgar... Homelander sees them as ants and peasants who can't really stop him. The Boys are no different

As for Butcher's wife.. They been watching her everyday since she got pregnant and not a single thing happened. The kid looks like he's 12 but even if he was 3... That's 3 years of watching that family every second. Yea they lax.

The problem with this logic is, Compound V is currently public knowledge because Vought doesn't give a fukk what The Boys are doing.

So nah, this ain't just "4 regular ass humans". They completely fukked over Vought in season 2.

Now, you could argue "well, Vought doesn't know that yet"....which is irrelevant because this same group killed Translucent in season 1.

So no, I'm not asking for Vought to make The Boys their sole focus. I'm saying Vought should be putting at least some effort into tracking these people down. At the very least, as much effort as the NYPD.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The problem with this logic is, Compound V is currently public knowledge because Vought doesn't give a fukk what The Boys are doing.

So nah, this ain't just "4 regular ass humans". They completely fukked over Vought in season 2.

Now, you could argue "well, Vought doesn't know that yet"....which is irrelevant because this same group killed Translucent in season 1.

So no, I'm not asking for Vought to make The Boys their sole focus. I'm saying Vought should be putting at least some effort into tracking these people down. At the very least, as much effort as the NYPD.

Fred.
What I’m pointing out, is that they sent Noir. When has that not been enough to their knowledge? When has that not worked out for them?

they don’t give a fukk about translucent. Look at the funeral. Look how they wouldn’t even look for him when homelander was begging them. Look how quick even homelander stopped caring about finding his killers. Look how quick they dropped the deep. They don’t even care about each other

I think there is bad writing. I think it has fallen off a bit. But the whole premise is these superhero’s hardly give a fukk and we are finding out that the upper management doesn’t either.

“you don’t fukk with the money”. That pretty much said you CAN fukk around with anything else

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
It's pretty easy to depict st0rmfr0nt's character
  • She was fascinated by Homelander's blue eyes
  • She's from Portland, the whitest city in America. Also home to lots of white supremacists.
  • She has the eagle belt, which is also a symbol of Nazism and white supremacy
  • Half of her head is shaved like a skinhead.
  • She is named after the website st0rmfr0nt, which is a white supremacist website/forum
I think the whole feminist schtick she had going on at first was a red herring for a lot of people who thought she would be this take no shyt girl power type. It probably throws a lot of people off to hear all this woman empowerment stuff, and then see minorities getting fried, as if pro-feminism and pro-racism mentalities are mutually exclusive.

Ole Margaret Sanger white feminist/white supremacist ass hand in hand with Aryan Wet Dream True Blue American, Christian Homelander. TheTwo heads of white American Global Domination.

Edit: Something else I wanted to add was the commentary of HL and SF butting heads. Basically old school (post-'1968) racism vs new school (post-2012) racism.

HL is all about embracing the imagery we saw growing up, a triumphant American symbol, a shining light on the hill. An America of the 1970s-2000s where racism was more down low, and nuanced. He's still as racist as the Klan, but he understands that brand imagery and approval ratings are important. He cloaks his racism in American Patriotism, spreading ideals of "freedom and liberty" to the middle east, ala the Iraq Invasion.

SF is the new branded racism. She uses social media to spread her message and gain influence. She's against gender norms. Like many millennial and Gen Z, she seems pretty left wing and hip on the surface.

Her viewpoints don't match the old school racists and even clash, as seen today with Alt right Gen Z types like Milo (gay) and Reddit (embracing certain left wing ideals, while still being racist). Her attire, while very superhero like, still carried the motif shared with that of many miltia groups (US Flag arm band adorned on each arm)

Two sides of the same coin, covert vs overt racism, GOP conservatism vs Neo-Conservative/Alt-right. On the surface they clash, but behind closed doors they're in bed together.

Last edited: