Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I knew MM would be rocking a PE shirt in EP 3 1st one was Wu then BDP. I'm thinking Tribe or NWA next week.

Glad Deep got out of Ohio, that storyline was weak but I'm still wondering why they kept giving him Fresca:russ:

I don't read the comics but damn st0rmfr0nt is living up to that name. Wanna see Kimiko run that fade back with her. Shots gonna be brutal

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn i thought st0rmfr0nt was just gonna be the Millennial smart ass but she's just a big of piece of shyt as Homelander

I fw it :banderas: man how many shows have me rooting for the protagonists and some of the antagonists. Black Noir, Homelander and st0rmfr0nt looking like they could be the navy

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep you peep how she was :ohlawd: over home landers blue eyes
good catch, dont know how i overlooked the significance of that. i think theyve introduced the character perfectly to the show so far. making sfront female, strong personality, not beating you over the head with her motivations until you see her beating heads in.

eric kripke said as much in an interview, "So we wanted a character that when you first met her you’d be like, ‘Oh, wow. What a free thinker. She’s so attractive and interesting.’ And then you sort of reveal that she’s peddling the same s–t that people having been peddling for a thousand years.”

it would seem the obvious ultimate conclusion is kimiko getting revenge, not that im against the obvious in this instance.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
good catch, dont know how i overlooked the significance of that. i think theyve introduced the character perfectly to the show so far. making sfront female, strong personality, not beating you over the head with her motivations until you see her beating heads in.

eric kripke said as much in an interview, "So we wanted a character that when you first met her you’d be like, ‘Oh, wow. What a free thinker. She’s so attractive and interesting.’ And then you sort of reveal that she’s peddling the same s–t that people having been peddling for a thousand years.”

it would seem the obvious ultimate conclusion is kimiko getting revenge, not that im against the obvious in this instance.
Yep peep the belt. The Eagle crest. The nazis had that shyt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She looks (the actress herself) like shes the typa "Karen" to get you bodied by the KKKops for having your kicks untied.

:scust:
Think of st0rmfr0nt as the Tomi Lahren of evil, manipulative superheroes.
https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/st0rmfr0nt-in-the-boys-comics-aya-cash