Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked that exchange Homelander and st0rmfr0nt after the fukk Vought speech. That “I didn’t expect that from you:usure:”, “maybe you don’t know me that well :smugdraper:”, “Maybe I don’t :shaq:

While they’re marching was some real comic book shyt

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
looooooooved those first three eps. So. Much. fukkery :wow: my cac hood (yall know him as homelander) is just the definition of scumbag :wow: even the way he drink milk is filthy :scust:...my pretty toes boo from you're the worst basically playing a super hero version of her character on that show as st0rmfr0nt :pachaha: boy i hope her and homelander have a gloves off moment. Sucks i gotta wait to see the rest but fukk it im cool if its this kind of quality. Im still waiting to see what this black noir cat bout :jbhmm:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
looooooooved those first three eps. So. Much. fukkery :wow: my cac hood (yall know him as homelander) is just the definition of scumbag :wow: even the way he drink milk is filthy :scust:...my pretty toes boo from you're the worst basically playing a super hero version of her character on that show as st0rmfr0nt :pachaha: boy i hope her and homelander have a gloves off moment. Sucks i gotta wait to see the rest but fukk it im cool if its this kind of quality. Im still waiting to see what this black noir cat bout :jbhmm:
:whoa::whoa:

:pachaha::pachaha: