Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It seems like whenever Homelander strikes out he goes to the next person. He takes an L to Stillwell now he's wondering why him and Queen Maeve didn't work out. He takes an L to Mr. Edgar, whelp time to see Becca and his seed, his son pushes him down and he tells him he hates him. He wonders why him and Queen Maeve didn't work out.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the first 3 episodes and still really enjoying the show :ehh:

I figured Aya Cash would kill it as st0rmfr0nt (based on her work on You're the Worst) and she certainly brings a new dynamic to the season. Like her relationship with Homelander/Starlight so far.

Homelander continues to be the most entertaining on a scene by scene basis and it really is a testament to Antony Starr's work he is so compelling to watch, considering what he is doing/has done to Becca/Butcher :demonic:

The Deep continues to bring the comedy :mjlol:

Some good stuff for Kimoko early on in the season :ehh:

If Maeve is supposed to be a Wonder Woman counterpart, she seems under-powered. Forgot the actress was in Hell on Wheels :ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just finished watching the first 3 episodes and still really enjoying the show :ehh:

I figured Aya Cash would kill it as st0rmfr0nt (based on her work on You're the Worst) and she certainly brings a new dynamic to the season. Like her relationship with Homelander/Starlight so far.

Homelander continues to be the most entertaining on a scene by scene basis and it really is a testament to Antony Starr's work he is so compelling to watch, considering what he is doing/has done to Becca/Butcher :demonic:

The Deep continues to bring the comedy :mjlol:

Some good stuff for Kimoko early on in the season :ehh:

If Maeve is supposed to be a Wonder Woman counterpart, she seems under-powered. Forgot the actress was in Hell on Wheels :ohhh:
I think she’s under-shown rather than underpowered. She can’t fly, but she did run up a wall and land in front of a brinks truck which split in half when it hit her.

Other than that, she really hasn’t had any action scenes now that I think about it