Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo wtf... this dude was a chick and transformed into a dude while fukkin the senator? Is it originally a dude?

Cause senator said it felt weird when he went inside it. Was in her p*ssy or his a$$hole like wtf???

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
came across the BDRip of the first season
heard a couple good things about this show i'll check it out :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, i just finished watching season 1 yesterday, show is crazy:wow:. Cant wait for s2.

Also does starlight have herpes? After i noticed something to the likes of it on her lip, i couldnt not notice it anymore...:scust:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Homelander didn't rape ole girl right? :lupe:
My guess is that she fukked him on some curiosity/crush type shyt and when she found out she was pregnant she went to Vought and they faked her disappearance/death and she has been living life and raising Homelander's seed as some sort of science project and redemption for Vogelbaum. I know Homelander in the comics did in fact rape Rebecca Butcher but comic Homelander was much more brutish and less Machiavellian as he is on the show.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guess is that she fukked him on some curiosity type shyt and when she found out she was pregnant her and Vought faked her death and she has been living her life and raising Homelander's seed as some sort of science project. I know Homelander in the comics did in fact rape Rebecca Butcher but Homelander was much more brutish and less Machiavellian as he is on the show.

I hope he didn't, because him and Black Noir might be my favorite characters on the whole shyt thus far :russ: dude dgaf about backing down civies with those lasers. Just all around savage.

So far I absolutely love the start the show is off to. As far as I'm concerned they hit on everything I was hoping they would