eu578nko9vh31.png

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I binged the entire season 1 on Sunday and :whoo:

I am mad there werent more episodes...ima need :feedme:

I dont know anything about the comics regarding this show but this perverted take on superheros is refreshing. Karl Urban plays a great foreign punisher type. The guy who plays homelander portrays a perfect swarmy villian

Cant wait to see how Giancarlo Episito role grows in season 2

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I binged the entire season 1 on Sunday and :whoo:

I am mad there werent more episodes...ima need :feedme:

I dont know anything about the comics regarding this show but this perverted take on superheros is refreshing. Karl Urban plays a great foreign punisher type. The guy who plays homelander portrays a perfect swarmy villian

Cant wait to see how Giancarlo Episito role grows in season 2
seriously
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just remembered two things

Butcher really wanted the CIA to deal with Homelander.....how the fukk exactly was that going to play out? Were they going to send soldiers to apprehend him? For him to end them dudes lives ?

Secondly when he was talking to Maeve and he asked her why do they snap to attention when people wanted them to do something...and Maeve said that they were who signed their checks......I was like ...you got superpowers and you bound by a paycheck? Them dudes could rob the fukk outta criminals with zero impunity

If Homelander went to a drug cartel and told them they had to pay him 25 % of profits...who the fukk is telling him no?

Good points, but you always gotta suspend some belief and accept some plotholes. In this case, the 7 ENJOYED the public love and worship as it fed their ego as well. Turning into villains wouldn't be the same.

Would be funny if they had a scene from the past with Homelander pulling up on El Chapo in your example. :laugh:

HL: "donde esta mi dinero " :mjgrin:
EC: :mjcry:
HL: :smugdraper:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Dedicate years of your life for revenge only to find your wife wanted some supes dikk

:mjlol:

How do you go back to the boys now, he better commit that

:mjgrin:

Every day is going to be a roast session
:mjlol:
When deep was getting raped
:mjlol::mjlol: