Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Just finished this today. Solid series, without a doubt, but a little predictable. Never read the comic series, but
I figured Butcher’s wife was alive, and that Homelander didn’t rape her.
. I’m curious as to what Butcher’s motivations will be now? Everything that drove him was based on a lie.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
snbdwtswb8k31.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
'The Boys' Co-Creator On the One Scene Amazon Said 'You Have to Cut'

“There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F–K NO, you have to cut,” the co-creator told fans during a Reddit AMA Tuesday. “I couldn’t quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander [played by Anthony Starr], after being dressed down by Stilwell [Elisabeth Shue] in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling ‘I can do whatever I want’ over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City.”

:laff:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

“There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F–K NO, you have to cut,” the co-creator told fans during a Reddit AMA Tuesday. “I couldn’t quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander [played by Anthony Starr], after being dressed down by Stilwell [Elisabeth Shue] in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling ‘I can do whatever I want’ over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City.”

when he climaxed over NY
full

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Of all the scenes to cut :mjlol: