Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
On episode 3 and I’m really enjoying it. The only gripe I kinda have is that the costumes are kinda butt, even if it’s on purpose I’m not really feeling the designs.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
not really. while his wifes situation was bs, the supes that he had a hand in killing were all fukked. as is the capes community as a whole. its just his motivation has been a bit off

Other than being a pervert, we didn't really see or hear about Translucent doing anything that deserved to get him killed.

On episode 3 and I’m really enjoying it. The only gripe I kinda have is that the costumes are kinda butt, even if it’s on purpose I’m not really feeling the designs.

I think they did a good job copying the DC Justice League movie look.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laff:Homelander with the fake humility and chuckle on the airplane when the passengers were cheering him on.
the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Im only 3 episodes in, but I'm really enjoying this! I'm not familiar with the source material and it sounds like perhaps that's for the best. The A-Train/Robin scene completely took me by surprise. Really enjoying Hughie's and Starlight's character development. And Homelander shocked the hell out of me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im only 3 episodes in, but I'm really enjoying this! I'm not familiar with the source material and it sounds like perhaps that's for the best. The A-Train/Robin scene completely took me by surprise. Really enjoying Hughie's and Starlight's character development. And Homelander shocked the hell out of me.

Yeah I've never read the comic either but I loved this show. I was planning on spacing it out but just couldn't stop. Everything gets better too