Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
also for those who have finished watching the season

do you still see Butcher as a sympathetic character?
Now I do after that last scene. His whole vendetta throughout the season was basically built on BS. Almost everyone he killed and his actions was based on lies. :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If Homelander ain't your favorite I don't know what's wrong with you.

In no order:

Butcher
MM
Homelander

Oh yeah BTW,

tenor.gif

:ODamnDab:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think we all pretty much onto the black noir stuff... I highly doubt they pull it off on the show... Just think of how cheesy that would be if this lasted 5 seasons and then you find that shyt out

and then to have it be the same actor and that "let me play it twice"..... Oh hell no

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no order:

Butcher
MM
Homelander

Oh yeah BTW,

tenor.gif

:ODamnDab:

Personally, I really liked Translucent. I thought his character was hilarious. The face he made when Maeve called him out in the bathroom for creeping on Starlight had me :mjlol:.

The actor that plays him is British and relatively unknown. He did an excellent job and I hope he gets more work in the future.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Now I do after that last scene. His whole vendetta throughout the season was basically built on BS. Almost everyone he killed and his actions was based on lies. :mjcry:

not really. while his wifes situation was bs, the supes that he had a hand in killing were all fukked. as is the capes community as a whole. its just his motivation has been a bit off

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:laff:Homelander with the fake humility and chuckle on the airplane when the passengers were cheering him on.

One of the things i loved most bout Homelander was how he'd be smiling and cheesing and waving in front of the cameras and as soon as he turned away he'd hit a :beli: