Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
OT but I’m posting these 2 fight scenes for the breh who said he didn’t watch it...I started watching banshee when someone recommended I watch the series but wasn’t into the first episode @ all so I bailed...a few months later someone randomly posted these fight scenes in a thread...I dived back into the series...stuck thru the first few eps and ended up really enjoying the series...but these 2 fight scenes were BRUTAL tho...

My favorite thing to do on a Friday was watch Hood get the ever living shyt kicked out of him. Week in, week out, he was getting that work. So weird seeing him not be able to even get hurt

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I'm glad they ain't cast homelander as some big superman jerkoff who is 6'4" and can't act just for the fukk of it. Dude is probably 5'11 at best and he still came across like a real superman type. and was great in his role. like could you imagine anybody else being homelander?

Chris Pine. Although I might be saying that because I thought he looked like Chris Pine a few times.

Homelander did do a good job. Him and Butcher were are the highlights of the show.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Chris Pine. Although I might be saying that because I thought he looked like Chris Pine a few times.

Homelander did do a good job. Him and Butcher were are the highlights of the show.

But if I'm thinking correctly Chris Pine is average height too. and after googling Chris Pine maybe for a younger version. but I like the fact they have homelander around 40-45 ish thats a perfect age for him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good first season.

It annoyed me that I couldn't figure out where I seen homelander until I saw this thread. I was a big fan of banshee.

Another thing I'm glad they ain't cast homelander as some big superman jerkoff who is 6'4" and can't act just for the fukk of it. Dude is probably 5'11 at best and he still came across like a real superman type. and was great in his role. like could you imagine anybody else being homelander?

The thing that he has going for him is like someone else mentioned, it looks like he's chewing tobacco at times. It just ends up working out as a villian.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
just finished it. the ending better put the butcher over the egde. while i dont care for them trying to humanize the rest of the seven, i like that theyve made homelander more devious this time around rather that just a douche flying brick. im kinda curious if they plan on keeping the plot twist from the comics. also, it kinda sucks about the stillwell situation. it feels like there was more there with the character and the door just clo

maeve isnt as old anymore. the legend isnt anywhere to be found in story, the boys arent even powered in this variation. and after the ending of the season, i dont think that aspect is ever gonna happen
I still feeel like that aspect will come around season 2. They’ve gotta even the playing field somehow. And Frenchie did mention in like episode 2 about the need to experiment with the shyt personally.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he can't he talk or is he just quiet?
he just quiet it funny the more I think about it the show black noir is a expy of nighthawk from supreme power who was :pacspit: toward white people and :mjpls: toward black people he think are uncle toms so in the show that could why he dont talk he dont fukk with any of the seven.

here a pic of nighthawk in action gave a beatdown to racist maga types
ej4x2jgnwe8dsm1btcij.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wonder how they'll do st0rmfr0nt :lolbron::mjpls: considering that Payback will most likely will be brought in to deal with The Boys in S2. Payback is so disrespectful to The Avengers though :pachaha:they made their Cap into a Nazi fakkit who stays getting punked and their Iron Man tries to fukk random objects/people and ends up raping their version of Vision :scust: :mjlol:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Didn't even know there was a comic so I'm assuming this thread is now full of comic spoilers.

Just wanna know have they already announced a season 2?

• Dap
Reactions: DLo