Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My man turning the tv on wearing a dishiki and a kufi just looking for a reason to hate this shyt:Mjtithes:

Actually no i haven’t. I was looking to make sure that I WASN’T going to hate it before I start. I’m not in the mood for any bullshyt with a token black dude who gets his ass kicked and doesn’t tally any W’s (which has a HISTORY of happening with AA male/female characters) so if the black main character(s) were in that vain then i’ll simply pass. If they were fire then i’d watch simple as that.

I’m not watching bullshyt black characterizations in 2019. I’ve been off that bullshyt since they did it with Finn in Star Wars

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ziggiy I get where your coming from but I think for a villian in this story A-train is done petty well whatever L he does take make sense give how is story is told like that of pro athlete that getting close to past his prime willing to do whatever it take to stay on top even if it cost him his body and soul to stay there.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy I get where your coming from but I think for a villian in this story A-train is done petty well whatever L he does take make sense give how is story is told like that of pro athlete that getting close to past his prime willing to do whatever it take to stay on top even if it cost him his body and soul to stay there.

Cool if its like that then I’m good. I’m not saying he had to be God tier and take zero L’s i’m just not looking for any emasculated soft shoe c00ning.

And when I say emasculated i’m not even talking about sexual orientation i just don’t want to be seeing him get his ass handed to him in every scene.