Reppin
BK & BX
Disney in association with Lucasfilm

Boba Fett Presents:

I gotta get my thoughts together on this one. I'll be back later

:patrice:

*Edit*

Sometime later.....

-Boba sure looked in command of that whole situation. Had the mod chick talk back to him & Fennec coming up with the whole war strategy. Even the mayor's lackey got bold & spoke up on some 'let me negotiate for you'

-Luke must've been pissed. Had R2 drop Grogu off

-i thought more of those scooter punks were going to die. The Pykes got the jump on them & had them cornered. Then the stormtrooper aim kicked in

-Those Gamorreans definitely fought to the death. But lol @ them knowing how to use the comms

-Did Krrsantan really carry all those fools back to the main battle area? Spin shot was nice. But dude was getting lit up

-Damn, guess that's it for Cobb

-The Mandos with their 'Spiderman' moment. Wait, Boba actually shooting people. Those knee rockets always look cool

-Aww reunited. Guess we're not going to have a season of Mando going solo

-Soooo he went home & didn't come back in Slave1?

-Cad Bane dry snitching, lol. But he did win the duel. Where did Boba's Tuscan weapon come from? Didn't notice it on him. Bye Cad

-I thought Boba was going to be the one to calm Rancor Kong. Similar to the way they first bonded

-Damn, another missed opportunity. Boba should've at least took out the Pyke leader. Ohh well

-Yup, definitely saw that coming with Grogu in the droid port. Gotta sell those toys

To be honest, this fight felt flat. Did that small group of people from Freetown really make a difference? It looked like they were shooting the same people over & over:mjlol:. I didn't get that whole overwhelming odds feeling...until the two droids came in. And the only reason for that was because Mando & Boba had to direct them away from the other people. They could've easily jetted out & regrouped

-Spoke to soon, welcome back Cobb. Thundercat is probably going to give you some chest armor. Cobb looked like a young Palpatine in the tank

And i haven't changed my overall opinion about this series

The Disney Propaganda Squad will be out in full force:francis:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
trying to bang this episode out right now, almost done... this battle is tedious and i feel nothing. without looking, did Rodriguez direct this episode?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
confirmed. i don't want that dude near this shyt ever again.

that whole fight felt like it was 75 minutes long, and i refuse to believe anyone ultimately cared about the battle with the Pikes. after all that, Boba's Robin chick just kills the heads in 30 seconds. 45 minutes fighting Phantom Menace destroyers, and then that. boring.

every time the biker gang or droid lady were on screen i wanted to FF. the attempts to inject her as humor never work.

no one wants to admit that actually seeing Grogu do Jedi shyt looks hilarious. just a little muppet inching along the screen

i'm sure people are gonna be pissed about that Bane dude "dying" (who even knows) but man, he was one note as fukk. very cool introduction, then it was just like, "oh this is all he does? just stalks in like an old Western character and never changed the cadence of his voice or anything? aight, you can die."

glad this is over

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
TFA was really well received, idk why there’s this revisionist history regarding the movie. They did not chart out the story. They had no idea what Rian Johnson would write.
Hindsight, brah. People were just happy to see Star Wars again. That’s why it was well received. Just like Phantom Menace was well received when it came out. Both of them were terrible films, if you weren’t hung up in the nostalgia.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
didn't realize that was a finale :skip:

whole show was mid. almost like it's dumbed down on purpose. entertaining but soft.

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
larry-david-unsure.gif

From this point foward i dont fukk with none of it unless Dave Filoni is directly executively involved. Thats all i got to say about that

edit FUKk DAT

This whole episode would have went different if BETA FUKKIN FETT had let his balls hang and stayed with his 1st inclination FUKK it all to hell damnit

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
For a moment there, I thought Cad Bane was going to get away to fight another day. :mjcry: His yearning for a satisfying cold-blooded kill got the best of him. :rip:

My girl is praying he’s still alive, character was great in this

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Hindsight, brah. People were just happy to see Star Wars again. That’s why it was well received. Just like Phantom Menace was well received when it came out. Both of them were terrible films, if you weren’t hung up in the nostalgia.
Phantom menace was not well received though lol it got terrible reviews and most people didn’t like it. TFA is a good movie and a promising start that then went no where.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I don't mind fan service at all. Cameos and toy commercials are just baked into Star Wars I get it

My issue is when the fan service gets in the way of the storytelling. Storytelling is always the priority

Why wasn't the sequel trilogy received well??? Because they didn't focus on telling a decent story which then made the franchise suffer. They lead with fan service because in their minds all is forgiven if we just show characters and robots people liked even of they're just acting as cardboard cutouts

The Mandalorian was great because it told a great story FIRST. If the initial story is good the fan service is a bonus instead of a crutch

Your right with the sequel trilogy, a lot of it had to rely on member berries due to the improper planning and weak story, but the creative team involved in that isnt taking the lead on the Filoniverse obviously.

The appearance of legacy characters isnt done as a crutch in this new setup.