Official The Batman Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You weren’t feeling Batman? Is this the debate you talked about @Ironman ?
Oh nah I don't give a fukk about that Marvel vs DC shyt that another comic book film thread turned into:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I wanted to know your thoughts on the film. As of right now I have it 2nd to Dark Knight only because of Heaths performance. The score, cinematography, fight choreography, set design the Batman was clearly far superior. I loved this film and I'll be rewatching for sure.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Oh straight up and down, after seeing this shyt 3x, this is my fav Batman movie. It’s the closest I’ll ever get to a live action long Halloween and it hits every mark I want or need from my Batman stories.
I really liked the first act I just think after the funeral scene and maybe after the car chase it went down hill. I'll watch it again. Maybe ill have a new opinion but i just remember heing so bummed because the first 45 mins or so was excellent and it just seemed to stray away further as it went on.:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh nah I don't give a fukk about that Marvel vs DC shyt that another comic book film thread turned into:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I wanted to know your thoughts on the film. As of right now I have it 2nd to Dark Knight only because of Heaths performance. The score, cinematography, fight choreography, set design the Batman was clearly far superior. I loved this film and I'll be rewatching for sure.
Oh yeah that shyt is for the birds. Whatever.

yeah it’s my fav one. I got it one as of now but that might change in a few years

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really liked the first act I just think after the funeral scene and maybe after the car chase it went down hill. I'll watch it again. Maybe ill have a new opinion but i just remember heing so bummed because the first 45 mins or so was excellent and it just seemed to stray away further as it went on.:mjcry:
That sucks. Know that feeling. Obviously didn’t have it with this flick but I feel your pain