Official The Batman Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
After watching the clip a few times, it makes sense that he's not chalk white. You fall into a vat of chemicals, you're going to be burned. They should have kept the scene in the theatrical release.
Yeah they could've kept this in the movie it'll make the ending hit even more with the scene with Joker and Riddler.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Creepy Joker is the best direction to go. Ledger had a creepy quality but he also had a charisma that made him kinda likable.

I like what they're doing with this version and Keoghan is a dope actor. He ain't gonna do that gimmicky bullshyt Leto is on :camby:

But I don't think they should have him as the main villain in the next film. He should be in the background and you maybe do something more with him in a third film, but right now it still feels like the character is over used.

There's plenty of dope Batman villains that have never been used before that I'd like to see.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Creepy Joker is the best direction to go. Ledger had a creepy quality but he also had a charisma that made him kinda likable.

I like what they're doing with this version and Keoghan is a dope actor. He ain't gonna do that gimmicky bullshyt Leto is on :camby:

But I don't think they should have him as the main villain in the next film. He should be in the background and you maybe do something more with him in a third film, but right now it still feels like the character is over used.

There's plenty of dope Batman villains that have never been used before that I'd like to see.
Keep the same vibe of the first. If the first is a seven/saw ish type, make the sequel silence of the lambs type where joker is helping him with little screen time…have him on the arkham series also..then he gets out by the end of the second film setting him up to be the big bad for the third.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yesterday I was watching a video about how odds are the second movie will have Two face but I always felt like with the Joker Easter egg him being locked up meant they already battled you can’t do Batman without Joker (as an aside I’m more excited than I’ve ever been for Tom Holland’s Spider-Man since he had to deal with the Real fukking Goblin) so I could see the last film having the Joker but this Batman doesn’t have to just be a trilogy. COVID delayed a lot so over time the more the get together the faster we can get more movies.

This Joker is scary looking and that’s going to hurt it but Ledger rose the bar so high that even if he didn’t (he was supposed to be in TDR) we live in a world where at the end of the day HE DIED FOR THIS shyt. Lowkey The Dark Knight Rises didn’t have to happen and they almost didn’t happen.

(Also people were killed at the midnight screening in Aurora by a joker wannabe)