Official The Batman Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
They better keep the combat and gadget usage that Snyder established in bvs that's perfect. Hopefully we get to see batman detective and prep/tactical side. Wld also like to see Bruce be like tony in the mcu having Wayne tech expos or be in the news for new innovations etc. I want as much h physical action as there will be mental drama and emotional

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They better keep the combat and gadget usage that Snyder established in bvs that's perfect. Hopefully we get to see batman detective and prep/tactical side. Wld also like to see Bruce be like tony in the mcu having Wayne tech expos or be in the news for new innovations etc. I want as much h physical action as there will be mental drama and emotional

No fries?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DDWvHW-XgAAg6if.jpg:large

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
The Batman Director Matt Reeves Has Ideas For a Trilogy

“I have ideas about an arc, but really, the important thing is just to start … you have to start with one. You know, you have to start with a story that begins something.”

“I would be lying if I could tell you that the arcs of Apes was already planned out,” Reeves continued, “because it simply wasn’t; it’s one of those things where that character was so potent, and the possibility was embedded from the beginning, but exactly how you’ve got from A to Z is not something that existed.”
We getting a trilogy :jbhmm: