Official The Batman Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P
'Gun for hire' just means a different creative process? :dwillhuh: Uh OK.
So @Brandeezy this is a comment on Reed's entire career not just the movie Ant-Man. I disagree, it makes it sound like Reed just gets jobs no one else wanted or something, which definitely isn't a compliment IMO. lol Besides Ant-Man he never replaced anybody.
reed just added on to what wright marvel wanted and kept pretty much the same production schedule. Seems like Reeves has more creative control and can push back production and change the script while reed couldn't

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:yeshrug: don't bother me at all. If the man wants to do his own thing and pick and choose what he's using then he has that right. I'd rather it be dope than just throw it together to reach a release date

I agree.... and I hope you are seeing the convo beneath the surface and the chess move being made thats gonna pay off dividends when activated

DCU is sitting under the sword of Damocles

Martha

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This film has ran into so many issues, I just hope its dope as Batman is one of the few comics I read....

I think Reeves is perfect for this and like its been previously mentioned he still work on War of the Apes, so its encouraging that the studio decided to hire a director that is not immediately available cause it shows they can wait to make sure shyts right.....

But please just be a good film:martin:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
'Gun for hire' just means a different creative process? :dwillhuh: Uh OK.
So @Brandeezy this is a comment on Reed's entire career not just the movie Ant-Man. I disagree, it makes it sound like Reed just gets jobs no one else wanted or something, which definitely isn't a compliment IMO. lol Besides Ant-Man he never replaced anybody.

I think he means that Reed isn't a guy that will completely takeover a project like Reeves would but it's ok, he's not that type of a director. For instance producers told Reeves that they were going to make a remake of Let The Right One In. He read the novel and told them about making an adaptation of the novel instead because it was more interesting than doing an straight up remake. He co-wrote the film and the rest is history, that's something Reed wouldn't do because he hasn't since he started making films.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What the fukk is wrong with some people? :mjlol:

They say "DC shouldn't rush these movies" but then in the next sentence "why ain't Batman finished yet, why don't Reeves use the other script"

u fakkits are transparent :ufdup:
That ignore function working lovely.

I no longer have to read the same bullshyt from the same 4 posters over and over.

All they do is bytch about every single thing dc does and praise and defend every single thing marvel does. There is nothing more to them as posters. No grey area at all.

Now I don't have to waste my time anymore. Except get a couple of chuckles from people having arguments with ghosts.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I no longer have to read the same bullshyt from the same 4 posters over and over.

All they do is bytch about every single thing dc does and praise and defend every single thing marvel does. There is nothing more to them as posters. No grey area at all.

Now I don't have to waste my time anymore. Except get a couple of chuckles from people having arguments with ghosts.

All you do is bytch about Marvel stans while circle jerking with five other dudes in that DCU thread, so maybe you should put yourself on ignore too for being everything you claim to be against. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Matt Reeves ordered a re-write for the script for Dawn of The Apes when he first came on to the project. Not really surprised this is getting a re-write just be good:yeshrug:
When you give film makers power they want to put their stamp on it,for better or worse.

This was expected. This could be good thing or a bad thing, time will tell.

Marvel operates like a factory churning out product. They give very limited power to the film makers.

They really can't be compared.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
When you give film makers power they want to put their stamp on it,for better or worse.

This was expected. This could be good thing or a bad thing, time will tell.

Marvel operates like a factory churning out product. They give very limited power to the film makers.

They really can't be compared.
I agree but I feel like Marvel lets James Gunn and the Russo brothers have a bit more control within their system. I feel Ryan Coogler will have a lot of say with Black Panther as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

When @wire28 put you on ignore you said it was because you sonned him or something. But when you put 4 posters on ignore and keep mentioning it you are winning? Niqqaz want to win no matter what when posting isn't even a competition. lol
Good thing about replying to people who have you on ignore, you always get the last word. :krs:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree but I feel like Marvel lets James Gunn and the Russo brothers have a bit more control within their system. I feel Ryan Coogler will have a lot of say with Black Panther as well.
Yeah, and SS was far from some autonomous project where they let Ayer 'cook'. Marvel execs are just better at it. Feige, D'Esposito, Alonso, Moore and Broussard are just better at this comic book shyt compared to other producers in the genre.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
When @wire28 put you on ignore you said it was because you sonned him or something. But when you put 4 posters on ignore and keep mentioning it you are winning? Niqqaz want to win no matter what when posting isn't even a competition. lol
Good thing about replying to people who have you on ignore, you always get the last word. :krs:
Is that lame still rambling about shyt :mjlol: