Official The Batman Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Can anyone answer this in spoilers for me so as to not spoil anything for others but
I heard Alfred is the one that trains him?
If that is true then I am sorry but that’s just :scust:
In the prequel comic, Bruce goes to various universities around the world and studies different subjects chemistry, law, etc before dropping out and drifting off to something else. It's essentially a updated version of when Bruce spent several years going to a bunch of different countries. Alfred in the comics was a former British special forces so I guess it somewhat makes sense.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
In the prequel comic, Bruce goes to various universities around the world and studies different subjects chemistry, law, etc before dropping out and drifting off to something else. It's essentially a updated version of when Bruce spent several years going to a bunch of different countries. Alfred in the comics was a former British special forces so I guess it somewhat makes sense.

Yeah but I like the idea of receiving a special kind of training in order to take on multiple assailants. Something British special forces doesn’t grant, Reeves should be careful so as to not stray to far from established lore to differentiate his film from Nolan’s.

Then again special training is special training I guess.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
But people say to stop making Batman films, when they pushing the filmmaking artform to new directions.
I don't know why people say that. The last solo Batman movie was ten years ago. Since then he was a costar in two movies (BvS, Justice League) and had a small cameo in one movie (Suicide Squad).

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:demonic::damn::damn::damn:
the-batman.gif
I unapologetically love this shot. Imagine being a criminal in Gotham and being in a rather helpless position and you just see THAT heading toward you. :damn:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you think they lying or people doubting the film is good?
No not that at all. I think the coli relies way too much on critics or word of mouth for shyt and is hypocritical about it.

When the critics opinion line up with something the coli likes, then it’s praises and love. When it’s the opposite, it’s “critics don’t know shyt” and the shyt is weird to me.

I also dont see the value in basing anything on what a critic says, when that critic isn’t you. Film opinion is like any opinion. There’s no science to it. It’s based purely on your individual taste. For me to base my taste in someone else’s taste? I can’t do that. Shrug