Official The Batman Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That clip is so moody, wow. This shyt is gonna be amazing. I'm not a cape shyt guy but this looks like an actual FILM. Not a bunch of cgi-enhanced actors standing in front of a green screen.

I do hope/wish we can go back to more non green screen shyt as much as possible. Lots of these shyts look WORSE having green screen, even with today's tech :mindblown:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm putting out a Batman themed mixtape in a few days. I'm just re editing some tracks and I want Both Prince and Michael Jackson on there like how it was originally planned for the soundtrack for batman '89 before that lame cac Burton pulled the plug. Just a heads up for my coli krew

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I do hope/wish we can go back to more non green screen shyt as much as possible. Lots of these shyts look WORSE having green screen, even with today's tech :mindblown:

It's infected everything. I'd have no problem with green screen stuff if the films didn't also lack any lighting, contrast, or even the most basic of set pieces. That Del Toro movie that just came out, Nightmare Alley, looks like it was completely shot on green screen/digital. Even shots of dudes walking down alleys. It looks terrible. Then there's that murder mystery movie that's about to come out...I dunno the name but my girl wants to see it. It's set on a boat or something and a detective is trying to figure out who killed someone. Compete green screen shyt. Just wild...

The fact that Batman costs a third of what many MCU budgets are is staggering to me and really highlights the problem. They aren't making films, they're making theme park rides.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh::usure:
I don’t think I wanna know

:dame:

:ufdup:

MV5BMTg0NTIzMjQ1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc3MzM5OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin