is this worth a watch? :lupe:

i haven't seen but Wolverine & Mysterio finna be lit :ohhh:
AmazingSentimentalAnkole-max-1mb.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's infected everything. I'd have no problem with green screen stuff if the films didn't also lack any lighting, contrast, or even the most basic of set pieces. That Del Toro movie that just came out, Nightmare Alley, looks like it was completely shot on green screen/digital. Even shots of dudes walking down alleys. It looks terrible. Then there's that murder mystery movie that's about to come out...I dunno the name but my girl wants to see it. It's set on a boat or something and a detective is trying to figure out who killed someone. Compete green screen shyt. Just wild...

The fact that Batman costs a third of what many MCU budgets are is staggering to me and really highlights the problem. They aren't making films, they're making theme park rides.
While I fukk with a lot of marvel flicks from a character standpoint and and everything that I need to get me going for a movie, I agree with you on the way they’re made from behind the camera. But it’s not just them. Hollywood as a whole is a conveyor belt. It’s rare someone like Reeves gets the keys to the kingdom and is allowed to go against the grain to make what he wants

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Recent report said that a test audience saw a four hour cut.
Not the first time and won’t be the last that a longer version is tested to determine what works what doesn’t work and what edits to make based on an audience. No way in hell he planned to release a four hour movie