Official The Batman Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This really is DC's chance to compete with Marvel. People like me are getting a little tired of the formulaic Marvel shyt
DC movies are at their best when they are doing their own thing and not trying to do what the MCU has successfully done. Prime example being the theatrical release of Justice League.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trailer was OK. Movie looks like it's going to be OK. I'm not really a fan of the dark/grimy/gritty style but whatever :yeshrug:.

Music in the trailer was dope though :ehh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And cat woman does? Nobody cares about cat woman. shyt is insane to me.

A bytch that's a highly trained martial artist and cat burglar committing crimes as an antagonist/romantic interest vs a boy that the protagonist randomly decides to adopt and raise as his own son, yet he puts him in highly dangerous situations and actually doesn't really care that much because he adopts three other boys and makes them do the same shyt. Robin was created to sell toys to kids bro, solo Batman >>>

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I will always root for a Batman flick, but I'm not getting the hype in this room.
A scrawny sunken face dude playing Bruce Wayne that looks more built for the role of Scarecrow?
Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman?....never could take her seriously as an actress
A Riddler that doesn't seem to be anything like Riddler...look like a nikka in a green Iron Man Mark 1 suit:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DC movies are at their best when they are doing their own thing and not trying to do what the MCU has successfully done. Prime example being the theatrical release of Justice League.
That shyt was an abomination compared to the Snyder Cut. I thought it was a joke that Whedon cut out 90% of Zachs footage. Ended up more like 95% :dead:

JL:SC top 10 comic movie of all time :wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And cat woman does? Nobody cares about cat woman. shyt is insane to me.
Catwoman’s story doesn’t need to revolve around Batman. She could start being a cat burglar before Batman arrives and it wouldn’t change her story.

Robin needs a Batman. Titans is about Nightwing dealing with the trauma of his Batman’s sidekick years.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A bytch that's a highly trained martial artist and cat burglar committing crimes as an antagonist/romantic interest vs a boy that the protagonist randomly decides to adopt and raise as his own son, yet he puts him in highly dangerous situations and actually doesn't really care that much because he adopts three other boys and makes them do the same shyt. Robin was created to sell toys to kids bro, solo Batman >>>

Going to be really geeky here lol but robin was mostly created to give Batman someone to talk to. Bill Finger was getting bored and needed someone for Batman to bounce off, and add some levity.

And of course, to get more kids to buy the comics lol.

Also, to your other point, Catwoman is one of the most popular comic book characters in history:russ: for anyone to say "nobody cares about her" means they're smoking the best weed known to man.