Official The Batman Thread

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Just imagine a Batman movie featuring Clayface. Where it’s a murder mystery taking heavy inspiration from The Thing. And Bats have to use his detective skills to figure out who’s during the killings. This is why I hate that we having, yet another grounded/realistic Batman film. We already had them with the Nolan films. Give us that comic book Batman where he can fight his supernatural villains, and not just mobsters.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just imagine a Batman movie featuring Clayface. Where it’s a murder mystery taking heavy inspiration from The Thing. And Bats have to use his detective skills to figure out who’s during the killings. This is why I hate that we having, yet another grounded/realistic Batman film. We already had them with the Nolan films. Give us that comic book Batman where he can fight his supernatural villains, and not just mobsters.

I'm hoping we can get this too. It works if you do it well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That’s all I want….. I don’t really like “grounded in reality” comic book movies. Unless it’s The Punisher and even with that, I demand some wacky shyt.

I wanna see Batman fight some more supernatural or meta opps

If I wanted to watch something “grounded” I would watch something else

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That’s all I want….. I don’t really like “grounded in reality” comic book movies. Unless it’s The Punisher and even with that, I demand some wacky shyt.

I wanna see Batman fight some more supernatural or meta opps

If I wanted to watch something “grounded” I would watch something else
They’ll really have to find another suit to give robert some movement that’s the next level for Batman movies

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ll really have to find another suit to give robert some movement that’s the next level for Batman movies
It's 2021 if Marvel productions can do it with all their characters, I don't get why WB struggles with this.

Take him out of the rubber suit already.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

It's 2021 if Marvel productions can do it with all their characters, I don't get why WB struggles with this.

Take him out of the rubber suit already.

in all fairness to him :russ:

they are emphasizing this “Year 1” Batman:mjlol:

This nicca not even in the “Bat Cave” but some abandoned tunnel that an average homeless Gotham Bum can drunkenly stumble into and discover :mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Joker is one of my favorite comic villains of all time but I would like him to take a backseat in this new trilogy. Give us someone like Clayface, Mr. Freeze, etc.
I can actually picture those two in these films, and that’s exciting. I couldn’t see that with Nolan’s films. I know there were talks of a stand-alone Clayface horror, and Mike Flanagan really wants to direct it. I want to see them two on the big screen with Bats though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What do y’all want him to do in terms of movement?

The cape is never going to allow for natural fight scenes unless they take it back to Adam West level lightness and length.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What do y’all want him to do in terms of movement?

The cape is never going to allow for natural fight scenes unless they take it back to Adam West level lightness and length.
Just a lot more mobility so he doesn’t look stiff like bale did. In the vien of the warehouse fight would be good

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They just gave you that with the Justice League and Batman vs Superman...

I get what you're saying but think about it. The first Batman trilogy was grounded too. We didn't see anything there that wasn't shown in the Nolan universe. He had a better jet was about it. But the people he fought weren't on any type of supernatural and damn sure not meta level. It was more campy but I don't know that Batman was doing anything godly in those ones either.

The Batfleck joints though he was fighting aliens head up the entire time. And people across the world immediately said "what the fukk is batman doing out there." To the point they had to have him struggle to kill one underling, while everyone else was whooping ass.

The person who does what you're asking for, is either going to have to make Batman futuristic as fukk with the tech to make it make sense why he isn't easily killed..... Or they're going to have to bring down the level of the enemies to humans. I don't know if common audiences are ready for "prep-time" Batman.